• Joey
  • Joey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
03 Sep 2011 23:29 #61
Tech Warrior and LeWicketOfficial - Collab

Collab time!!!! LeWicketOfficial and I are doing a collab of a dubstep track titled Monster in the Closet. Here is a preview of it!

LeWicketOfficial's channel: www.youtube.com/LeWicketOfficial

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• iCometBlue
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
03 Sep 2011 23:32 #62
Sounds nice so far! Do more MB vids though

03 Sep 2011 23:39 #63
very nice!

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
03 Sep 2011 23:52 #64
Ok I will. Tonight though, another track is releasing. Third part of the Gauntlet series.

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
04 Sep 2011 01:24 #65
Tech Warrior - CalKulus

The final part of the Gauntlet series, CalKulus, is here! This is a heavy DnB and industrialized track and is the latter of the Gauntlet Series songs. All drum samples are new samples I downloaded and sound relatively well! Made in 7 hours in FL Studio 10. Enoy!

I know that RC for sure has been waiting for this!

• iCometBlue
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
04 Sep 2011 01:30 #66
Honestly, I really like the song! May I have the download?

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
04 Sep 2011 01:32 #67
Er... I'll be releasing an EP for the Gauntlet Series soon.

04 Sep 2011 01:38 #68
yeah, awesome song!

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
15 Oct 2011 06:32 #69
Tech Warrior - Maestro Gone Wild!

I'm back guys! Sorry it's been a while since my last upload...

Anyways, I've tried something completely new with this project, and I personally think it's my best track yet! It's a different kind of drum n bass. I went all out with the crazy piano and just took it from there.

This track took me around 11 hours over a span of 14 days! That's a record. Inspiration for the whole thing was a transition I wanted to make at 00:42. Then I built it from there.
Hope you like it!

~ Tech Warrior

I'm back ya'll!

• iCometBlue
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
15 Oct 2011 13:18 #70
Ehhhh, It's ok I guess. I don't think the piano goes well with the song though.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
15 Oct 2011 13:51 #71
I like it. I don't think it's your best track, but I like it a lot. Very creative.

15 Oct 2011 16:54 #72
Mystery Man wants to add on his profile comment to you:

Wow! Great song! It's good to see that you're back, and that you are moving into orchestral songs! I hope that you make more like this, because I really liked the sound of this one!

• Thank you received: 18
15 Oct 2011 19:27 #73
Great song!

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
15 Oct 2011 21:09 #74
Thanks everyone! In the future I plan to create an album dedicated to songs like this one. Though, they'll all be different of course .

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
23 Oct 2011 20:28 #75
Soviet Revolution - Sample 1

Here is a sample of my upcoming track, Soviet Revolution! It is the third and final sequel to the original, Soviet Prophecy. I hope you like this sample!

Been in the making of it for almost 3 months now, and it's coming far.

This will be my biggest project of 2011! Expect the release around Christmas or so.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
25 Oct 2011 00:24 #76
Good! I liked it!

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
21 Nov 2011 06:04 #77

Hey there! Christmas 2011 is Project 1.2.9., my very first album! In this video you hear clips from 7 out of the 9 tracks in the album!

The track list is as follows:

1. Project 1.2.9.
2. Evolution
3. Detective
4. Red Runner
5. String Theory
6. Thermal Vortex
7. Operation: Danger Zone
8. Chamber 2: To the Escape Hatch!
9. Sky High!

As a note, 3 of the tracks have been pushed out: History of the Violin, Horn of the Heroes, and To Infinity!. Still a handful of nice ones in there though!

Coming December 25!

$7.99

Peace out!
~ Tech Warrior

22 Nov 2011 20:07 #78
very nice !!

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
24 Dec 2011 08:18 #79
Project 1.2.9. - Album out now!

Hey guys! The album 1.2.9. is now out and released! Please give it a download; I think you'll like what's in store! There are 8 tracks total, 1 of which you hear in the video! Hope you like it!

www.mediafire.com/?65354z3dk27rpip

Merry Christmas everyone! Stay tuned for what's coming in 2012!

-Also, don't forget to sign up for Project Pi if you're interested! Read details here: www.ppalpha123.proboards.com

~ TW out

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
05 Jan 2012 03:20 #80
Funk House Guitarist

A new track!

What better way to start off the year than with the Funk House Guitarist? Pump up your speakers and prepare for the funkiness to take off! Spent WAY too much time on this; hope you enjoy!

To 2012! Happy New Year!

05 Jan 2012 14:15 #81
very nice!

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
20 Jan 2012 07:21 #82
Tech Warrior: Danceparty Series - Rave Rodeo

A new series I'm starting to reimburse my old style: Danceparty! I was told a while ago that it was missed, which made me want to start the series even sooner!

This is song #1 of the series, called Rave Rodeo. Made it all in one sitting, about 4 hours total. This song's theme is more progressive, so if you want instrumental, go somewhere else. Rave breaks forever!

I will try to upload a new song per week for the series, but there may be some small delays.

Hope you like it!

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
25 Jan 2012 02:27 #83
Tech Warrior: Danceparty Series - Space Chase

This is the second track of the Danceparty series: Fast-paced pure techno! I hope you like it!

Took me around 3 hours in FL. Stay tuned for next week for dark-themed dance!

Project Pi sign-ups: www.ppalpha123.proboards.com

- Tech Warrior

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
26 Jan 2012 02:47 #84
Tech Warrior: Danceparty Series - Xenophobia

Portal, anyone?

Song 3 of the Danceparty series! Enjoy!

Project Pi signups: www.ppalpha123.proboards.com

~ Tech Warrior

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
26 Jan 2012 04:14 #85
Space Chase is the better of the three, just too techno style for me.

Also, why are you uploading in 1080p HD considering the max sample rate on YT is 192kb/s which is achieved on 360p/480p (I think 360p, 480p doesn't increase)?

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
26 Jan 2012 04:19 #86
I do agree it doesn't sound much (at all) different on HD, but I do it because I just like uploading in highest quality.

Also, I'm glad you like the song! Thanks!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
26 Jan 2012 04:22 #87
Jan 25, 2012, 8:19pm, techwarrior wrote:I do agree it doesn't sound much (at all) different on HD, but I do it because I just like uploading in highest quality.

The problem is then some people might have to wait 10 mins to load a 2 min song

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

26 Jan 2012 08:16 #88
Jan 25, 2012, 8:14pm, admin wrote:the max sample rate on YT is 192kb/s which is achieved on 360p/480p (I think 360p, 480p doesn't increase)?

Here are the approximate audio bitrates I see on youtube (all are VBR):

1080p: ~151 kbps
720p: ~151 kbps
480p: ~128 kbps
360p: ~96 kbps (sometimes 128k? not sure how that works)
240p: ~60 kbps

So 1080p is not necessary for maximum audio quality, but 720p is.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
26 Jan 2012 08:51 #89
Really? I never noticed differences. Also I said 192kb/s because that's what you told me a few weeks ago :x

26 Jan 2012 10:44 #90
Hmm okay actually it's a tad more confusing than the short list I just posted (there's some deal with youtube's method of encoding in 3 different formats and making it all weird)

The conclusion is still that 720p is all that is necessary for maximum quality audio, 1080p will be identical.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.068 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.