file MBP World Record Rampage #2 - RELEASED!!!

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
  • Thank you received: 145
10 Sep 2013 14:21 #421
That was awesome. It was amazing how smoothly everyone finished those levels! Fantastic job, and great music choices.

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 15
10 Sep 2013 17:15 #422
Lots of great runs and surprising new paths already! I can't wait to see what the remainder of the rampage has in store for us.

• Thank you received: 156
11 Sep 2013 01:35 #423
That was awesome.

Comments:

Jump Tutorial: That was like, the perfect amount of height needed.
Training Towers: A bit surprising that the jump pattern used is faster.
Flight of the Marble: The gems' collision boxes were abused well.
Busy Bee...: Freaking PERFECT. Best run in beginner. It looked like a TAS.
Ground Zero: LOL WHAT JUST HAPPENED
Ramps: Smooth.
Hazard Loop: That bumper hit was soo fast!

INTERMEDIATE WHERe

• randslider
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
11 Sep 2013 05:48 #424
Had to watch Keep on Rolling twice, took me by surprise. I was expecting the path for all of the other levels, but that... just insane.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
13 Sep 2013 08:36 #425
Marble Blast Platinum World Record Rampage #2 - Intermediate

The intermediate levels introduce many new paths and tricks as the rampage is heating up! If you thought you knew it all, you may be up for a nasty surprise.

The Marble Blast community is proud to present the second part of six in a joint full-scale effort from many runners. Destruction of 147 with all 120 official levels beaten with World Record times, and 26/27 WRs for Director's Cut which sees its first full speedrun.

This video contains all the intermediate levels for a grand total of 9:52.15, an improvement of 57.68 seconds. Third decimal place is not counted for non-MBG records.

All videos were recorded on Marble Blast Platinum in the following versions:
1.14 Windows
1.20 Mac
1.50 Development Build
Any other version may differ in the way levels are built which may make some routes impossible to replicate or are easier to do. This is especially true for pre-1.10 and in the final 1.50 build.

Please stay tuned for the upcoming videos, which should arrive every Tuesday and Friday for 3 weeks, starting today. It is unknown whether a full movie length will be done
(downloadable version), as currently I'm having trouble exporting it.

Enjoy!

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Thank you received: 10
13 Sep 2013 10:12 #426
Too much awesome to quantify. Sprint blew me away, but not cause it was the best run there. Just surprised me the most. Oh and whats with the blue/purple skybox on some (4 or 5) levels?

Also, props on metal + bagpipes. I didn't even like that song much, but it was still awesome.

• Xelna
  • Xelna's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Thank you received: 52
13 Sep 2013 10:44 #427
Congratulations to iMacmatician for his awesome Battlecube Revisited run and Regislian for his ridiculous Triple Decker.

• Imperial
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Custom Levels Lover
  • Thank you received: 86
13 Sep 2013 10:58 #428
Much more awesome tricks and tweaks done that surprised me so much compared to Beginner. I went Damn this is so clever, why didn't I realize this trick before? numerous times throughout the video. This rampage is getting more and more exciting and mind-blowing now, can't wait for the upcoming advanced, expert, etc.

Vanquisher / Red Stealer

My youtube channel: www.youtube.com/imperialcuirassier
My twitch channel: www.twitch.tv/imperialcuirassier

• Regislian
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 255
13 Sep 2013 16:38 #429
Well, that was insane..
I knew there had to be a tweak at the beginning of Wall Master.. Very nice.
That Winding Steps & Astroflight, amazing.
And I loved Battlecube Revisited!

• dushine
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • PING STEALLLL!
13 Sep 2013 18:52 #430
About time...Time to download and save for later Can't wait

Legit Marbler
Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/MBdushine

• Xelna
  • Xelna's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Thank you received: 52
13 Sep 2013 21:59 #431
So guys, what's your top 3 in Beginner, and top 3 in Intermediate? Here are mines :

Beginner :

1- Busy Bee... : That run looks like a Tool-Assisted speedrun. Dushine really nailed it. I can't even get sub 7.75 hehe.
2- King of the Marble : Probably one of the most interesting level/path of Beginner. Again, it was executed flawlessly. Two thumbs up for Nihahhat.
3- Keep on Rollin' : Because... that jump was wowzy.

After watching all the runs of the WRR2, I can definitely say that Beginner is not as enjoyable as the other parts simply because the levels don't let much room for awesome tricks/paths. A handful of levels made the watch worthwhile.

Intermediate :

1- Wall Master : That run was just perfect. I dare you to beat this time.
2- Triple Decker : Awesome grass jump and sweet ending.
3- Floor Climb / Battlecube Revisited : Because the paths were cool, okay?

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
14 Sep 2013 11:21 #432
Don.Gato: xelna being a *** and using whatever skies he wanted while he was fraps'ing.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

16 Sep 2013 09:06 #433
Learn the edge hit run, keep on rollin.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
17 Sep 2013 09:35 #434
Marble Blast Platinum World Record Rampage #2 - Advanced

The Advanced levels contain advanced routes executed by our advanced players. Needless to say precision is required to execute these incredible paths and to perform every trick consistently, no matter how hard it is. That's why our advanced players are this good and this part of the rampage is going to blow your mind.

The Marble Blast community is proud to present the third part of six in a joint full-scale effort from many runners. Destruction of 147 with all 120 official levels beaten with World Record times, and 26/27 WRs for Director's Cut which sees its first full speedrun.

This video contains all the advanced levels for a grand total of 11:11.31, an improvement of 1:22.31 minutes. Third decimal place is not counted for non-MBG records.

1.14 Windows
1.20 Mac
1.50 Development Build
Any other version may differ in the way levels are built which may make some routes impossible to replicate or are easier to do. This is especially true for pre-1.10 and in the final 1.50 build.

Enjoy!

17 Sep 2013 10:24 #435
I would have had to take notes to even begin talking about individual runs so I won't say anything about them. The level of precision throughout this video is of epic proportions. Good job everyone involved. Just being able to appreciate how truly insane every run in this video is validates all of the hours I spent struggling through these levels. I am totally blown away. And this is just advanced.

• Imperial
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Custom Levels Lover
17 Sep 2013 12:38 #436
Damn. This is a f*cking masterpiece. All of the new paths and tweaks (e.g. Orange Fold Maze, Nuke Field. NeonTech, Par Pit, Ultimate Tree and lots more) never cease to amaze me, if not making me jaw-dropped. My favourite was probably Ultimate Tree, due to the ridiculous amount of time reduced and that humanly impossible path. Basically the runners made the levels look so easy and the executions are just way too beautiful. I may comment more on individual levels, but probably after expert.

Vanquisher / Red Stealer

• Regislian
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
17 Sep 2013 19:48 #437
That was just... insane! I loved Orange Fold-Maze, Slippery Steps, Par Pit, Ultimate Tree... Well, I could go on, but I first want to try some of those routes .

• Thank you received: 156
18 Sep 2013 02:46 #438
Incredible video with near-optimal runs. I won't even bother listing off individual levels because my comments would go on forever. I will, however, say that my favorite run was Ultimate Tree. I was always looking for a new path like that, but I could never figure it out. Sick. It was so cool so see subtle differences in the paths, such as different jump patterns or scenery hits. Small tweaks like that really add up, and Pascal and others really proved this.

The wait to the Expert video is gonna suck. I'm dying to watch it!!

• randslider
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
18 Sep 2013 06:01 #439
The edge hits on slippery steps and don't slip up really got me... whole lotta damn sexy runs.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
20 Sep 2013 10:12 #440
Marble Blast Platinum World Record Rampage #2 - Expert

When the MBP Rampage #1 Expert video had surfaced, Asuul had said:
I hope you're happy knowing nobody will ever, EVER want to upload a Marble Blast video, ever again.
Sadly, people did continue. So let's try this again.

The expert levels are the most feared of all MBP levels. Length and difficulty rule and only the most persistent will beat them. Watch extremely hard tricks done back-to-back, non-stop action, no slow downs, intense routes and tight execution. No mistakes. Just perfection.

... and there's Director's Cut still to come.

The Marble Blast community is proud to present the fourth part of six in a joint full-scale effort from many runners. Destruction of 147 with all 120 official levels beaten with World Record times, and 26/27 WRs for Director's Cut which sees its first full speedrun.

This video contains all the expert levels for a grand total of 18:00.65, an improvement of 6:05.97 minutes. Third decimal place is not counted for non-MBG records.

1.14 Windows
1.20 Mac
1.50 Development Build

Enjoy!

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
  • Thank you received: 145
20 Sep 2013 20:01 #441
Amazing video! The paths for these levels were extremely unique and clever. The Tale of the Tall Skyscraper probably had my favorite path. It was so odd, but it was quite surprising how well it worked. Also, Night Oil Spill is one of the best skyboxes ever and I was surprised to see it so much in this video. Awesome job, everyone!

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

• Regislian
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
20 Sep 2013 22:34 #442
That was... well, I am just speechless...

• randslider
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
20 Sep 2013 23:52 #443
I probably only knew one path from all of those runs... to be expected though MtM was amazing, but I was expecting at least one traplaunch on TotTS or Space Station. Good to see some gravity and easter egg powerup abuse.

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Skilled PlatinumQuest Player
  • Thank you received: 49
21 Sep 2013 00:44 #444
NO WAY! XELNA Y U BECAME SO GOOD! THERE'S NOW WAY I CAN EXECUTE THE IMPOSSIBLE!
Seriously, the best video I've ever saw for a while, you really did the unimagined and make the first MBP WRR instantly old! Liked and favorited!

Awesome Hint:

Since the Awesome Time/Score is secret, you will have to beat it in order to find out what it is. Just practice every day, and be ready to keep pressing the 'Restart' button...A LOT!

21 Sep 2013 02:34 #445
Catwalks, Space Station, and Mastering the Marble were...holy shit. TToTS was probably as well but I don't know the level well enough to understand what the hell was going on, the path is so.... non-linear.

• Imperial
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Custom Levels Lover
21 Sep 2013 08:28 #446
TTOTTS.... Completely blew my mind up. Other levels were just as insane. The tricks were so intelligent they couldn't possibly be found on earth. I've always imagined how well Xelna is in playing Marble Blast, and this just proves that he is a million times better than I thought.

Vanquisher / Red Stealer

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
24 Sep 2013 06:43 #447
Marble Blast Platinum World Record Rampage #2 - Director's Cut

So many people wanted to see a WR Rampage for the Director's Cut levels, and now we provide one! In this video you'll see many different runners strive for the best as they blast through the Director's Cut levels with unbelievable speeds and coming up with paths you've never imagined, or probably don't want to replicate. The only WR missing here is for Newton Knew Best. WR is 9.18, and here we see 9.20, which is the 2nd best known time.

The Marble Blast community is proud to present the fifth part of six in a joint full-scale effort from many runners. Destruction of 147 with all 120 official levels beaten with World Record times, and 26/27 WRs for Director's Cut which sees its first full speedrun.

This video contains all the Director's Cut levels for a grand total of 8:04.84. Third decimal place is not counted for non-MBG records.

1.14 Windows
1.20 Mac
1.50 Development Build

Enjoy!

• Regislian
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
25 Sep 2013 23:57 #448
Well, that was just amazing to watch, I had a blast!

26 Sep 2013 02:01 #449
I agree with regislian. That video was great. I had to CUT time out of my day to watch it.

• Sefaroooooooooo
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Thank you received: 20
26 Sep 2013 03:01 #450
Never before have I seen a glitch like that be used in a Marble Blast speedrun.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.048 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.