file MBP World Record Rampage #2 - RELEASED!!!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
27 Sep 2013 12:58 #451
Marble Blast Platinum World Record Rampage #2 - Bloopers

Everybody likes fails, right? During the rampage we like it if people send us bloopers. Sadly no one did, but Pascal always has a few and you guys get to see them. However it's more than just bloopers... there's also something very unique displayed here.

The Marble Blast community is proud to present the final part of six in a joint full-scale effort from many runners. Destruction of 147 with all 120 official levels beaten with World Record times, and 26/27 WRs for Director's Cut which sees its first full speedrun.

All videos were recorded on Marble Blast Platinum in the following versions:
1.14 Windows
1.20 Mac
1.50 Development Build
Any other version may differ in the way levels are built which may make some routes impossible to replicate or are easier to do. This is especially true for pre-1.10 and in the final 1.50 build.

Enjoy!

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ticket2Ride
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 5
08 Oct 2013 03:11 #452
HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW the hell does everyone have the patience for all of this?

• dushine
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • PING STEALLLL!
  • Thank you received: 10
09 Dec 2013 10:14 #453
Bump!(If I remember that is how it is said)

Well I guess this is been long overdue...Sorry to have taken so long to comment.

Honestly I do not know what to say...All I can say is, you guys gave MBP a proper destruction. The paths, tricks, tweaks and general speed at which people played these levels...wow...And to pull of such large levels to such a degree of accuracy and speed...wow...Now for some comments...

Beginner levels

Pretty much flawlessly done, I honestly do not see these levels improving by much anytime soon...But I knew the paths already, though the accuracy of the runs are amazing.
Jump Training 2.23 is insane, Gravity Knot going sub 4.95 was unexpected...Edge hit sub 3 and Hazard Loop sub 13 great stuff...Keep on Rolling sub 4? Wow...the starting was as I hoped for...but wow...

Intermediate levels

The paths got a little more creative, and runs got more insane!
When Regislian starts of this video, you know to be in for shocks! The difference in his path was awesome! Spin practice...Honestly Pascal...
And he goes on to destroy levels...Floor Climb (awesome speed at the steps finally)...Winding Steps...That Gym tweak to reach the last bunch of gems...ahh....And Skill Zone, a little different from mine.
Regislian killed Perplexingness..

But my favourite run in the bunch was Astroflight...the last two gems are collected with a devastating degree of accuracy...my god!

Advanced levels

This had so many surprising tweaks, OFM, Nukesweeper, Nuke Field (unnatural natural bounces FTW)...Slippery Steps...the last time I saw that tweak at the start was when Regislian came up with it, glad it came back!
Slip Up...perfection. Platform Race 2...wtf just happened...?
QP...ahh you finally did the start.
Ultimate Tree...Goodness gracious at the last order of gems and the way you got to the top level...I always thought that was slower...
I forgot the tweak on Strategy Climb so I was unable to help...but otherwise perfect.
I do not know how so much time was shaved of on Morph...I loved the tweak after the 11th gem, grabbing the Shock Absorber and pressing jump and you hit of the platform and arrive to the Jump Boost just as it respawns. Haha I used to do that only by accident!
Great path on Thief. I got owned.

Expert levels

Well what isn't right in this video? From Tunnel Vision to BT Finale...this was too much...The levels that truly got me where Speed Attack, 11.70? Wow at how you got those 4 TMs...TTotTS...wow...just wow...Uphill Racing, though you did not use a another EH near the ending, I doubt you needed it
Don't Jump....What??Slowropes...Omg...just omg...BTFinale's path...can't comprehend...and the way you do the Tarmac face...how you do those small natural bounces...unbelievable...

Custom leves

Insane...I can't really pick a favourite but from Bent Reality's really...bent path, to Floor Climb, Excalibur, Hug the Wall, Master the Jump boost...And Ramp Launch...can a person be that accurate? Such low air time it's frightening!

Things that stand out in the rampage for me:

1. I loved at how much everyone improved, in particular BlastedMarble. This dude really impressed me throughout the rampage, amazing improvement man, keep it up!

2. I loved how pro the top 3 times of players were, especially Pascal...To have the top 3 Times on Slow ropes sub 40...Wow...

3. Start Pad Trick usage...This was a lot, especially doing it on long levels...a lot of patience for that! The same goes with using that tweak from Icarus about hugging a wall, great usage!

4. Inevitably, Space Station made me dumbfounded...I honestly did not expect such an ending to be even remotely possible...just too much.
My favourite run though, was Mastering the Marble. Sure I had seen some of it, but for some reason it shocked me the most. To think Pascal went sub 50 from the 55-58s run I saw...Impeccable...
In terms of difficulty vs. speed and execution...this is the winner for me...It had far too many things done far too good...Doing an edge hit almost at the very end...after all that...I am calling it...the best run on ANY marble blast level I have ever seen.

Guys...Thank you...just...thank you so much.

Legit Marbler
Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/MBdushine

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.849 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.