file Ian Cordle Livestream Thread

• Ian_Cordle
  • Ian_Cordle's Avatar Topic Author
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • eSports Director
  • Thank you received: 10
07 Jan 2014 21:36 - 09 May 2014 23:00 #1
In this thread I'll be keeping a log of all of my casts, stream dates, and VODs for anyone who is interested in seeing live gameplay of Multiplayer including upcoming tournaments and challenge matches.

My stream link is available here: www.twitch.tv/valentinoian

Stream History

January Streams May Streams

About the Stream

Hello! I'm Ian Cordle, formerly known in the community as valentinoian. I'm incredibly excited with the release of MBP 1.50 and really enjoy Multiplayer, both as a player and a spectator. I come from a heavy eSports background, dabbling in tournament hosting in Starcraft II and League of Legends. Though I play League of Legends as my primary game, I really enjoy eSports and would love to see Marble Blast have it's own community going strong. Here's what you can expect when you tune into my stream:
  • Mid-level gameplay from a first person perspective against the big names in Marble Blast.
  • Tournament matches casted by Ian with guest casters!
  • Impromptu show matches between high level players casted with tips and style analysis - learning for people of all stripes!
  • Marble Blast journalism - find out the latest and greatest from behind the scenes. Previews of features as soon as they hit.
Last edit: 09 May 2014 23:00 by Ian_Cordle.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 20
07 Jan 2014 23:16 #2
Sounds like fun! I'm interested in the tournaments, and definitely plan on participating. :)

• Thank you received: 156
08 Jan 2014 00:51 #3
Oh of course, you posted the match I did horrible in as the highlight. :P

Seriously though, if tournaments get started, I would be the most active competitor. That sounds really, really cool.

• Ian_Cordle
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • eSports Director
08 Jan 2014 00:56 #4
Tournaments and longtime leagues are in the works -- I believe I'll be heading up that initiative in the next few weeks after bug fixes start to go through. They will certainly be a thing.

• Ian_Cordle
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • eSports Director
09 May 2014 22:56 #5
My stream has been very active the past few days and will continue to be active while I cast games and matches in the 2v2 league and stream my own personal game play. I will be updating this thread more often with recordings of live streams and commentaries that I save from my Twitch page. Check in and give me feedback about the stream. See y'all around.

New "About the Stream" added.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.804 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.