question-circle How do i make custom Main menus in Mable Blast

• mario2
  • mario2's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
24 Dec 2021 06:40 #1
i need to make custom Main menus but i dont know how?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• theMarble
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Quality rather than quantity!
  • Thank you received: 1
24 Dec 2021 07:27 #2
First I would start by getting practised in graphic design / UI design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Affinity... There are many amazing tutorials around the internet on how to get started. Start by looking at what you like and dislike about the current Marble Blast menus and go from there.

Next, you will need to download the official GarageGames Marble Blast Gold GUI and C scripts from this website, look for mbg-script-sources on the Extras page. Marble Blast uses both .cs and .gui files, these are compiled and loaded at launch into .cs.dso and .gui.dso files. In Marble Blast by default there are the compiled version however to make new / modify these, you will need to replace them with the decompiled scripts that you downloaded.

You will find most GUI scripts in /marble/client/ui. You will need these files for the main menu (Play, Help, Options, Quit menu); MainMenuGui.gui and /client/ui/home for the photos.

From there, start writing custom parts, change numbers and see what happens!

• mario2
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
24 Dec 2021 14:35 #3
then how am i gona find official GarageGames Marble Blast Gold GUI and C scripts

• theMarble
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Quality rather than quantity!
  • Thank you received: 1
24 Dec 2021 20:15 #4
On this website, at the top hover over the "Downloads \/" and go down and select "Extras". From there, scroll down until you mbg-script-sources.

• mario2
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
26 Dec 2021 05:22 #5
ok alrady instaled that

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.839 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.