Official Marble Blast Fubar BETA Discussion Forum

Please post any general discussion topics related to Marble Blast Fubar here.

Please click here to read the latest release notes.

file When is Fubar coming back?

• zachman99323
  • zachman99323's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • Thank you received: 8
06 Aug 2020 20:26 #1
I made sure to wait a year before posting again. I actually was just reading the last post and realized that Fubar isn't even on this site anymore!!! This is beyond an atrocity. I can't believe the whole game is just not even mentioned on the website anymore. It must have taken so much work to create, and I still play it every day. I was just wondering when we could start playing online again, but now that I see the game isn't on the site, I'm guessing it'll be a while.

It looks like Aayrl made the game. I hope he/she is doing well. If there's anything I can do to help with the game, let me know. I really love it, and I thank you a lot for taking the time to make it. It's greatly improved my life.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the_snakegod

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
09 Aug 2020 04:57 #2
If it isn't on the site, I am not surprised. It can still be downloaded via the PQ launcher by inputting the address to download it.

Aayrl has made no comments in the last year about when/if it will come back, and as he got marries + full time job + other duties, I'm pretty sure this game won't receive any further updates.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• zachman99323
  • zachman99323's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • Thank you received: 8
10 Aug 2020 15:59 #3
Ok, I suggest adding the game back to the website, under the "downloads" tab.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
11 Aug 2020 05:00 #4
That will happen once Aayrl wants that to happen.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Moderators: AayrlDoomblah
Time to create page: 0.812 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.