Official Marble Blast Fubar BETA Discussion Forum

Please post any general discussion topics related to Marble Blast Fubar here.

Please click here to read the latest release notes.

file Server Stats Wipe and Top Time Resetting Question

• CheepFishMBP
  • CheepFishMBP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • I am currently inactive.
  • Thank you received: 14
01 Jan 2016 20:00 #1
I'm disappointed when during the server statistics wipe, my total progress will reset to 0. I hope my stats will wipe out everything but anything in the Completion section. And since only the Conquest levels will be modified, what difficulties section(s) are those levels? Hope it's not in the Tutorial section since I got excellent times on most tutorial ones.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 368
01 Jan 2016 20:04 #2
You'll retain your game completion progress. The only stats that are wiped are things such as Experience Level, Skills, Mastery Ranks, Prestige Ranks, and (if any levels are updated) level times.

~Aayrl
The following user(s) said Thank You: CheepFishMBP

• ImNotAllThatGood
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Back as of June 2018.
  • Thank you received: 17
03 Feb 2016 01:46 #3
Now, anyone who is higher than level 14 will be reverted to level 14 at the time of the wipe.

-INATG

I'm just a 15 year old who's been playing MB for over a decade and can be annoying at times.

• Thank you received: 368
05 Feb 2016 03:03 #4
Correct. Anyone above level 14 will be set to max XP at level 14 with 0 credits. This is to ensure testing of the new Exploration Game Mode is conducted and the experience curve granted by the new game mode is in sync with the current game mode.

~Aayrl

Moderators: AayrlDoomblah
Time to create page: 0.844 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.