Official Marble Blast Fubar BETA Discussion Forum

Please post any general discussion topics related to Marble Blast Fubar here.

Please click here to read the latest release notes.

file Use for Credits?

• Nockess
  • Nockess's Avatar Topic Author
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
03 Jan 2016 16:13 - 03 Jan 2016 16:15 #1
Hello!
So at the moment, it seems like credits are only use to reset a skill for a certain tier. (Did I explain that correctly?) So apparently credits is another kinda of currency.
But it's looking like no one is really doing this in the first place (maybe once every now and then) and you just get too many credits (as I have over 300,000 credits. We'll get to how I got so many so fast for another time).
I was thinking that there could be another "shop" implemented into Fubar? Such as purchasing marbles, have skins change, etc. I'll explain in more detail.

What do you think?
Purchasing Marbles:
I'm not sure about one thing. Whether you only purchase different color Fubar marbles, or buying different styled marbles. If you purchase different color standard Fubar marbles, it sticks with the tradition of having different colors of the original type, though there's not much variety and players may get a little frustrated that you have to make a purchase for a different colored marble. On the other hand if there were different styled marbles (and all the standard Fubar marbles were free), it would break tradition of having the same styled marble, though there would be more of a variety and basically the opposite of what I said earlier.
Skin Changes
Now I'm not even sure if this is possible, but it's still an idea.
On some websites and other games, you have the ability to change/buy different skins for your game to make the appearance different. Basically what this does (for those who don't completely understand) is change the color or certain backgrounds or other things like (just looking at what Fubar has to offer) changing the color of:

• The Chatbox
  • The clock/timer
  • The buttons on the play menu

Basically stuff like that. Having "themes" that you can purchase in a shop.
Gameplay "Hints"
What I mean by "Gameplay Hints" is things that can help you beat a level. Not like an extra PowerUp that you magically get at a random time or something like that, but features that can do things like navigate where things are in the level. Maybe if you could have things like:

• Marble Blast Platinum's Radar feature (preferably the third radar). This will not only be able to point at gems, but even points at the finish, or maybe even PowerUps.
  • Having a map (Is this even possible?) so a player knows where he/she is. This won't point out where items are in the game, though it will show a bird's eye view of the level. There could also be two different kinds of maps. One will be a map or the entire level (Maybe you can press a button to open and close it?) and the other will be a mini map that you can chose which corner you want it to be that will show a certain area of the level depending on where you currently are. As you move, it will follow you (something like World of Warcraft 's mini map).

All of the ideas I've had will be able to be purchased with credits. As I think of them, I may update the list I have to add something.

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5
Last edit: 03 Jan 2016 16:15 by Nockess.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 368
03 Jan 2016 16:29 #2
Spoilers - close now if you don't want key features of Fubar to be ruined.

Warning: Spoiler!

Hope this clarifies some of your questions, Rozi. Credits may seem pretty useless now, but their purpose will be revealed in greater detail over the next few months.

~Aayrl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nockess

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: AayrlDoomblah
Time to create page: 0.816 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.