Official Marble Blast Fubar BETA Discussion Forum

Please post any general discussion topics related to Marble Blast Fubar here.

Please click here to read the latest release notes.

exclamation-circle [NOTICE] Fubar Build 50000 - Sept 12, 2016.

• Aayrl
  • Aayrl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Big Deal!
  • Thank you received: 368
28 May 2016 19:54 - 11 Sep 2016 22:06 #1
Hey folks,

First off, apologies for the lack of updates the past few weeks. Sometimes, your personal life takes precedence over your video game hobbies :)

That being said, Build 50000 is still well under way. I plan on releasing it for public testing within the next few weeks. I am currently working through rebuilding and revising some of the Conquest levels that I've received a lot of negative and constructive feedback on. Thanks to everyone who provided suggestions for level improvements and for their honest opinions and feedback - it's greatly appreciated.

If you want to see some other levels adjusted in Build 50000, please feel free to post below and I'll do my best to reply to each comment.

Here's the current Build 50000 update notes (as of 05/28/2016):

[ Note - Levels which indicate the scores have been reset will not be in place until Build 50000 is released. ]

Expanded part of the level "IJ's Descent". The Expert Time on the level was also increased to 30.00 Seconds. All scores have been reset for this level.
Expanded part of the level "Wall Climber". The Expert Time on the level was also increased to 30.00 Seconds. All scores have been reset for this level.
Expanded part of the level "The Time is Nigh". The Expert Time on the level was also increased to 20.00 Seconds. All scores have been reset for this level.
Rebuilt the level "Waterfall". The Expert Time on the level has not changed. All scores have been reset for this level.
Expanded part of the level "Slip and Slide; Winter". The Expert Time on the level was also increased to 10.00 Seconds. All scores have been reset for this level.
Reduced the Expert Time on the level "The Molten Chasm" to 30.00 Seconds.
Reduced the Expert Time on the level "Hammer Station" to 50.00 Seconds.
Reduced the Expert Time on the level "Morbent Drawbridge" to 75.00 Seconds.

There are still several levels which have not been completed in addition to the list above, and a handful of levels which are still under revision.

In addition to the level revisions, I will be releasing a new set of Exploration planets (Tier 2, if you will) for testing. If I have time, I will also make sure the next phase of Exploration features are released as well. Hopefully, if the new features make it into Build 50000, the Exploration levels will make more sense and be more enticing to players. We'll see!

Thanks everyone for your commitment and patience! I will do my best to serve the next round of content as quickly as I can!

~Aayrl
Last edit: 11 Sep 2016 22:06 by Aayrl.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hPerks, Robert, Weather

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Aayrl
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Big Deal!
28 May 2016 21:17 #2
There will be some featured hPerks tunes in Build 50000.

~Aayrl

• TheSphere
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • I am a sphere.
  • Thank you received: 2
30 May 2016 06:22 #3
Thank you for making changes!

Waterfall II was just as easy as Waterfall I and I used this for farming EXP.

The object of destroying walls is pretty much to just get ch*rploads of bricks and buy loads of everything, while learning for destroying walls in the process. Its time to rise to greatness!

• Aayrl
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Big Deal!
01 Jul 2016 00:08 #4
Hey folks,

Build 50k is still in the works, I plan to release most of it either this weekend or next week.

Thank you for your patience!

~Aayrl

• Aayrl
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Big Deal!
11 Sep 2016 22:06 #5
Hey everyone,

Quick update on Build 50k. I know lots of you have been wondering where it's been hiding and why I haven't been working on it .. sometimes your career can get in the way of your hobbies and it sadly causes projects like Marble Blast Fubar to get less and less attention.

I'll be releasing the majority of the current revisions as Build 50k this week (likely Monday night.)

I have cut the Exploration additions from this build as I'm still testing some of the more exciting new features (and new planets).

That said, this will primarily be a large update to the Conquest missions, including numerous level revisions and minor code bugfixes.

As always, let me know if you have any questions and I'll answer them as best as I can.

Thanks,
~Aayrl

Moderators: AayrlDoomblah
Time to create page: 0.845 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.