Official Marble Blast Fubar BETA Discussion Forum

Please post any general discussion topics related to Marble Blast Fubar here.

Please click here to read the latest release notes.

exclamation-circle [BONUS XP] Memorial Day Weekend

• Aayrl
  • Aayrl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Big Deal!
  • Thank you received: 368
28 May 2016 20:06 #1
Hey everyone!

In honor of Memorial Day Weekend in the US, I've enabled double experience in Marble Blast Fubar from 9:00 PM GMT on 05/28/2016 (Saturday) through 11:59 PM GMT on 05/31/2016 (Tuesday)! You will receive twice as much experience by completing levels!

This will also serve as the first official test of the double experience functionality - if you notice any bugs or issues, please reply and indicate your Operating System (Mac / UNIX / Windows) so I can iron out any bugs that may present themselves.

Note - there could be issues contacting the double experience service on first logon - You can check your Profile in-game, and the status text below the Experience Bar on the "Overview" tab will change color and indicate if double experience is in effect. If not, try logging out and back in to reset the flag.

Enjoy!

~Aayrl
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• TheSphere
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • I am a sphere.
  • Thank you received: 2
01 Jun 2016 03:45 #2
Looks like I didn't play at the time. :(

(This would've been more useful when trying to reach level 15 to test out planets.)

The object of destroying walls is pretty much to just get ch*rploads of bricks and buy loads of everything, while learning for destroying walls in the process. Its time to rise to greatness!

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
01 Jun 2016 15:14 #3
pls

Getting XP at your level is not hard and doesn't take long. I have to get like 400K XP for level 90. Consider yourself happy. :)

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

Moderators: AayrlDoomblah
Time to create page: 0.909 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.