Official Marble Blast Fubar BETA Discussion Forum

Please post any general discussion topics related to Marble Blast Fubar here.

Please click here to read the latest release notes.

exclamation-circle [BONUS XP] 01/20/2017 - 01/23/2017

• Aayrl
  • Aayrl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Big Deal!
  • Thank you received: 368
19 Jan 2017 12:26 #1
Hey everyone!

Here's to surviving the first few weeks of 2017! I'm slowly working on stabilizing a new build for Fubar, so stay tuned! In the meantime, I've enabled DOUBLE experience in Marble Blast Fubar from 12:00 AM UTC on 01/20/2017 (Friday) through 11:59 PM UTC on 01/23/2017 (Monday)! You will receive twice as much experience by completing levels!

If you notice any bugs or issues with double experience, please reply and indicate your Operating System (Mac / UNIX / Windows) so I can iron out any bugs that may present themselves.

Note - there could be issues contacting the experience service on first logon - You can check your Profile in-game, and the status text below the Experience Bar on the "Overview" tab will change color and indicate if double experience is in effect. If not, try logging out and back in to reset the flag.

Enjoy!
~Aayrl
The following user(s) said Thank You: obee58, Robert, artur15141, Muffeyo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: AayrlDoomblah
Time to create page: 0.798 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.