Official Marble Blast Fubar BETA Feedback Forum

Please post any questions / comments / bug reports regarding Marble Blast Fubar. Posts are moderated and will not be publicly displayed unless reviewed by Aayrl.

Please title your thread accordingly:

For bug reports: [BUG] Topic Title
For suggestions/feedback: [COMMENT] Topic Title

Please click here to read the latest release notes.

file [SUGGESTION] Customizable bars

• LegoCreator768
  • LegoCreator768's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Always on technology
  • Thank you received: 19
02 Jan 2016 19:47 - 02 Jan 2016 22:47 #1
We all know about the EXP bar, power up timers and the total progress bar, but why can't you personalize them a bit? Maybe add effects, high contrast etc. In the options, under Misc. they should add colors (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, dark blue, purple, pink, white, etc) that you can select via a drop down list. You'll be able to customize the individual power up bars. I want it to look like, well, sorta like this:

EXP Bar Color: | Green (v)
Progress Bar Color: | Orange (v)
Super Jump Bar: | Enabled? (X)
Super Jump Bar Color: | White (v)
Super Speed Bar: | Enabled? ( )
Super Speed Bar Color: | Aqua (v)
Super Bounce Bar Color: | Red (v)
Shock Absorber Bar Color: | Green (v)
Time Travel Bar Color: | Blue (v)
Gyrocopter Bar Color: | Green (v)

Effects:

EXP Bar effect: | Sparkle (v)

Something like that, if you get what I mean.

Why do this?

Well, I think it'd be cool! It'd be different, and I think it'd be pretty easy to code!
Code:
$pref::bars::superJumpBarColor="blue"; $pref::bars::expBarColor="green";

Something like that.

Anyways, just a fun little idea.
Last edit: 02 Jan 2016 22:47 by Aayrl.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 368
02 Jan 2016 22:48 #2
I have plans to provide several different color schemes and UI layouts for Fubar so you can change where things are located and some of the colors. I'll definitely add in the feature for the power-up bars on the left. However, the Experience bar color coding has been chosen for a particular reason, so I will not be changing the colors used for the Experience/Mastery/Prestige bars.

Great idea, I'll definitely let you know when I look into this further. Probably not until mid-May.

~Aayrl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: AayrlDoomblah
Time to create page: 0.942 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.