Official Marble Blast Fubar BETA Feedback Forum

Please post any questions / comments / bug reports regarding Marble Blast Fubar. Posts are moderated and will not be publicly displayed unless reviewed by Aayrl.

Please title your thread accordingly:

For bug reports: [BUG] Topic Title
For suggestions/feedback: [COMMENT] Topic Title

Please click here to read the latest release notes.

file [COMMENT] Reset Local Times

• Steven
  • Steven's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Marble Blast bug hunter
  • Thank you received: 20
04 Jan 2016 05:36 #1
I feel like the game should have an option that allows you to reset your local times. You could reset them level-by-level in the Play menu, or all at once in the Options menu, for example. Anyway, I feel like it should be implemented largely because once a level is redesigned (like Temptation, for example), your previous times are meaningless. And in the case of Temptation, you'll never beat them.

If there's a bug, YO! I'll report it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 123
04 Jan 2016 11:15 #2
Online times for redesigned levels will be cleared (but check me on this). If you want to clear local times, you can edit the marble/client/prefs.cs file to remove any particular set of times from the file. Any changes to this file will only be reflected locally. (If you do do this, be sure to first delete the prefs.cs.dso file, or the game will overwrite your changes!)

If you want to reset all times, either clear out all "highScoresmarble" lines or simply remove the entire file (and .dso).

~PM

• Thank you received: 368
05 Jan 2016 22:44 #3
Pretty much what Promarbler said, though it wouldn't be too hard to reset your local times in the Options menu as well. Maybe I'll add this in as part of the "Reset to Defaults" option. I'll let you know if I choose to do that.

~Aayrl

Moderators: AayrlDoomblah
Time to create page: 0.936 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.