Official Marble Blast Fubar BETA Feedback Forum

Please post any questions / comments / bug reports regarding Marble Blast Fubar. Posts are moderated and will not be publicly displayed unless reviewed by Aayrl.

Please title your thread accordingly:

For bug reports: [BUG] Topic Title
For suggestions/feedback: [COMMENT] Topic Title

Please click here to read the latest release notes.

lock launcher

• Kalle29
  • Kalle29's Avatar Topic Author
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
06 Jan 2016 05:13 #1
where is the launcher for fubar? people said I needed to redownload MBP launcher, which I did, but fubar isn't there when I open it.

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 368
06 Jan 2016 05:20 #2
The Marble Blast Fubar Launcher is bundled with the new "Marble Blast Launcher". If you download the latest version of the MBP launcher from the website, it should auto-update and add the Marble Blast Fubar launcher to your bundle and then you can install/update the game.

If it's suddenly stopped working, you'll need to alert HiGuy.

~Aayrl
  • Kalle29
06 Jan 2016 05:24 #3

this is what it has looked like for me since fubar was supposed to be in the launcher, it just launches MBP...

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽
  • HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
06 Jan 2016 05:26 - 06 Jan 2016 05:27 #4
If Fubar does not appear in your launcher, paste this url into the text box at the bottom and press "Add Mod":

Code:
http://fubar.marbleblast.com/config-test.json
Fubar should appear and be installable.

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }
Last edit: 06 Jan 2016 05:27 by HiGuy. Reason: [code] so it doesn't link
  • Kalle29
06 Jan 2016 05:39 #5
thanks, it works now

Moderators: AayrlDoomblah
Time to create page: 1.050 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.