Official Marble Blast Fubar BETA Feedback Forum

Please post any questions / comments / bug reports regarding Marble Blast Fubar. Posts are moderated and will not be publicly displayed unless reviewed by Aayrl.

Please title your thread accordingly:

For bug reports: [BUG] Topic Title
For suggestions/feedback: [COMMENT] Topic Title

Please click here to read the latest release notes.

file [COMMENT] Add "create a .rec demo" function & a feature to watch replays

• eNetro
  • eNetro's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Skilled PlatinumQuest Player
  • Thank you received: 49
06 Jan 2016 05:42 #1
I miss the feature of creating .recs on Fubar and recording these demos. So this would be nice if it has been added.

Awesome Hint:

Since the Awesome Time/Score is secret, you will have to beat it in order to find out what it is. Just practice every day, and be ready to keep pressing the 'Restart' button...A LOT!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 368
08 Jan 2016 01:19 #2
This was taken out because of something I was testing back in 2011. I could probably add it back, but not sure if I want to ... We'll see.

~Aayrl

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
08 Jan 2016 01:29 #3
is there any good reason to keep it out? .recs are very useful

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
08 Jan 2016 03:59 #4
Considering the marble changes due to skills, mastery, etc, then .recs are likely to break extremely quickly.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Thank you received: 368
13 Jan 2016 00:13 #5
Yeah, .recs had a ton of problems when I first introduced Mastery to the game. It was one of the reasons I removed the functionality, though there is a substantial demand for a "non-skills/mastery" leaderboard, so I may add in the functionality as a no-support feature. We'll see.

~Aayrl

Moderators: AayrlDoomblah
Time to create page: 0.734 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.