Official Marble Blast Fubar BETA Feedback Forum

Please post any questions / comments / bug reports regarding Marble Blast Fubar. Posts are moderated and will not be publicly displayed unless reviewed by Aayrl.

Please title your thread accordingly:

For bug reports: [BUG] Topic Title
For suggestions/feedback: [COMMENT] Topic Title

Please click here to read the latest release notes.

lock A Few Fubar Bugs

• Eguy
  • Eguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
  • Thank you received: 208
09 Jan 2016 02:41 #1
Hello, it's Eguy here. I have very much been enjoying Fubar lately, but here are a few bugs that I have found.

Firstly, the gem counter and the timer occupy the same space on the screen, and thus overlap each other and make it very hard to see how many gems there are.

Secondly, whenever I play a level, it only registers that I ascended a level when i click the "continue" button. For example, I was on level fifteen. I played the next level, completed it, then replayed it to get a better time, and it still said I was on level fifteen.

Thanks! Eguy

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 368
13 Jan 2016 00:15 - 13 Jan 2016 00:15 #2
Hi Eguy,

First issue is a duplicate of marbleblast.com/index.php/forum/mbf-beta-feedback/8507-bugs-motd-blocked-by-main-menu-gui-gem-counter-blocked-by-time - I'm working on a UI layout to avoid this and some more customization options in the next build.

Second issue is known, I'm looking into why the level selector is seemingly hitting random levels instead of the next one in your progression (or the next level after the one completed).

~Aayrl
Last edit: 13 Jan 2016 00:15 by Aayrl.
  • Thank you received: 368
12 Sep 2016 00:09 #3
The second issue you mentioned has been resolved in Beta Build 50000+.

The changes are client-side, so now you will always pick up where you left off in each difficulty tier.

I've reconfigured the way the Mission Lists are constructed, so now it will load the last played mission for each difficulty tier (or the highest level in each difficulty tier, if no level was played in a particular difficulty tier.) These levels are saved to your prefs.cs file, so you can wipe them out and reset the menu to the top level in each difficulty tier if you desire.

If you beat a level, and click the "Continue" button, you will be presented with the next level in the difficulty tier series (unless you are at the max for that difficulty tier, in which case the level will remain the same.)

If you beat a level, but choose to replay the level and click the "Replay" button, the game will still log that you have "progressed" to the next level in the series. So, when you exit the level, you will see the next level in the series.

I've implemented the above based on feedback I received from multiple community members, so that seems the be the anticipated behavior. If anyone has any issues with the new implementation, please post a separate bug report / suggestion thread and I'll review it again.

Thanks,
~Aayrl
Moderators: AayrlDoomblah
Time to create page: 0.869 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.