Official Marble Blast Fubar BETA Feedback Forum

Please post any questions / comments / bug reports regarding Marble Blast Fubar. Posts are moderated and will not be publicly displayed unless reviewed by Aayrl.

Please title your thread accordingly:

For bug reports: [BUG] Topic Title
For suggestions/feedback: [COMMENT] Topic Title

Please click here to read the latest release notes.

file [BUG] No scrolling ability in chat window while playing

• ProMarbler
  • ProMarbler's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Thank you received: 123
10 Jan 2016 22:56 #1
When playing a level in Marble Blast Fubar, the chat window can be focused/unfocused by the chat key. However, it is not possible to scroll this window up and down, both while during and after finishing the level. There seems to be scrollbar arrows indended for scrolling, but they cannot be used at any point, making them useless. Therefore, I propose that you either have the UI scrolling ability redesigned, or instead remove the scroll arrows to indicate that scrolling is not possible. Perhaps scrolling could be implemented with pgup/pgdown or with the up/down arrow keys?

Beta Build: 31113

~ PM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 368
13 Jan 2016 00:18 #2
Intentional, at least, I never got around to implementing a method for using the scrollbar for the in-game chat window. I like the idea of Page Up / Page Down, I'll add some keybinds for that in the next build and let you know if it works.

~Aayrl
The following user(s) said Thank You: ProMarbler

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: AayrlDoomblah
Time to create page: 0.843 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.