Official Marble Blast Fubar BETA Feedback Forum

Please post any questions / comments / bug reports regarding Marble Blast Fubar. Posts are moderated and will not be publicly displayed unless reviewed by Aayrl.

Please title your thread accordingly:

For bug reports: [BUG] Topic Title
For suggestions/feedback: [COMMENT] Topic Title

Please click here to read the latest release notes.

lock [BUG] Tokens not being counted

• Robert
  • Robert's Avatar Topic Author
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • :D
  • Thank you received: 146
16 Jan 2016 16:13 #1
On the MarbleBlast website, in the profile section, there is a special place for the "Marble Blast Fubar Statistics". At the bottom of that it should display the number of tokens that the player collected. I checked some of the people's profiles (including me) and it says: "Tokens collected: 0" evreywhere.
I defenetly collected many tokens and the other people... They had some skills bought. Skills cost tokens so they collected more than 0.

That's it :)

:>
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 368
16 Jan 2016 20:52 #2
Oops, yeah, I meant to fix that. I'll get to it before the end of the month. Bottom of my list ;)

~Aayrl
  • Thank you received: 368
12 Sep 2016 23:21 #3
I just fixed the code for this today. I had changed the way tokens are stored server side, so I went ahead and updated the profile script for it as well.

Your correct token count should now be listed under your profile on the Fubar tab.

Thanks,
~Aayrl
Moderators: AayrlDoomblah
Time to create page: 0.780 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.