Official Marble Blast Fubar BETA Feedback Forum

Please post any questions / comments / bug reports regarding Marble Blast Fubar. Posts are moderated and will not be publicly displayed unless reviewed by Aayrl.

Please title your thread accordingly:

For bug reports: [BUG] Topic Title
For suggestions/feedback: [COMMENT] Topic Title

Please click here to read the latest release notes.

lock [SUGGESTION] Add a way to reset mastery points easier.

• Regislian
  • Regislian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 255
17 Jan 2016 01:21 - 17 Jan 2016 01:23 #1 by Regislian
Each time (level 50+) you switch level you have to manually adjust your mastery points. What would make that a lot easier is having something like:

-When you right click on - it decreases your mastery points in that mastery to 0/right click on + it maxes out your mastery.

-Or a reset all masteries button,

(Or having different profiles to pick, for example one for maxed out jump, one for maxed out time travel. Think one of the other options is easier though)
Last edit: 17 Jan 2016 01:23 by Regislian.
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 368
17 Jan 2016 02:04 #2 by Aayrl
I think a quick reset button would be easiest to implement and make the most sense. Not sure if I want to allow folks to create mastery "profiles", though I could definitely see the usage (e.g., someone finds a WR route with a certain set of mastery points in a certain category, other people will want to mimic that "profile" so they can also hit the WR, etc.)

I'll be adding a reset to the next build, will have to think about the profiles.

~Aayrl
  • Thank you received: 368
11 Sep 2016 21:06 #3 by Aayrl
In Build 50000+, I've added a Mastery Reset button to make it easier to change your Mastery skills based on the level you're about to challenge.

I decided against saving your current Mastery Profile, as the implementation was cluttering the UI and causing some strange issues with the server when you commit Mastery changes. Sure, it may be convenient, but it's just as easy to click the "+" button 25 times.

~Aayrl
Moderators: AayrlDoomblah
Time to create page: 0.685 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.