Official Marble Blast Fubar BETA Feedback Forum

Please post any questions / comments / bug reports regarding Marble Blast Fubar. Posts are moderated and will not be publicly displayed unless reviewed by Aayrl.

Please title your thread accordingly:

For bug reports: [BUG] Topic Title
For suggestions/feedback: [COMMENT] Topic Title

Please click here to read the latest release notes.

lock [BUG] XP From Gems / OOB Does Not Save Without Finishing Level

• Aayrl
  • Aayrl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Big Deal!
  • Thank you received: 368
22 Mar 2016 00:33 - 22 Mar 2016 00:34 #1
As Starmute reminded me, the game currently does not save experience gains from Gems / OOB skills until your client submits an update to the server. This currently only occurs when:

1) You finish a level
2) You complete a Task

I plan on adding a call to submit an experience / level update request when you exit from a level to ensure Gem / OOB / Other Skill-related experience gains are retained, even if you do not complete level(s). This will not fix the issue of experience being lost when the game crashes.

~Aayrl
Last edit: 22 Mar 2016 00:34 by Aayrl.
The topic has been locked.
  • Aayrl
  • Aayrl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Big Deal!
  • Thank you received: 368
11 Sep 2016 20:31 #2
I've added a submit call for player XP when the player quits a level.

I decided not to add a call on restart, because theoretically you could spam Quick Restart and lead to a possible DoS attack on the servers (it's much less likely for someone to spam Disconnect.)

Exiting a level will now submit player experience, regardless of completion status.

~Aayrl
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: AayrlDoomblah
Time to create page: 0.762 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.