file Marble Blast Platinum... 1.50.

• Thank you received: 10
04 Jan 2010 13:02 #61
It might be possible to offset the physics differences caused by increasing gravity by changing the other properties, so if you had a normal texture with 999 gravity it would be more like carpet, but if you had ice with 999 gravity the extra gravity and the lower friction might combine to make a normal friction no jumping texture. The extra gravity would probably only affect you when you touched the platform, so you could still wall hit ect.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Rct3fan00
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 8
09 Jan 2010 03:43 #62
Can't wait!

• Thank you received: 2
11 Mar 2010 07:04 #63
Could you please add dates and marble size labels to high scores? Even an opt-in only feature would be fine.

11 Mar 2010 07:22 #64
What about more leaderboards stat trackers. If you play MBP on multiple computers it can get hard to track stats.

What I would like to see:

Total PT/UT/GT: Total #s of PTs and UTs and GTs including LB times (so if you had 10 UT's on a computer, and got 2 UT's in the leaderboard on a diff. computer the total would be 12 UT's)

LB PT/UT/GT: only times gotten on the leaderboards, none from offline play.

LB PT/UT/GT tags: like the non leaderboards ones, that show if a time is platinum, ultimate, or gold. Currently there is no way to tell if your time got any of those without cross checking your time and the PT/UT/GT.

LB easter eggs (to replace the current EE checker in the LB): Easter eggs got in the leaderboards (for people who have some that weren't)

Also maybe more totals, like a total for MBG LB ratings, for MBP LB ratings, and for custom LB ratings (separately) as well as total.

BTW, whats the difference between total rating and general rating in MBP 1.14 LB's?

• Thank you received: 64
13 Mar 2010 21:51 #65
General is your overall score.
Total is MBG normal marble, MBG GG marble, MBP normal marble, MBP GG marble and custom high scores.
Also, what you said about EE's. DO THAT. If you get an EE when your not in LB's then when you go on LB's it shows that you have the EE but you actually don't. (On LB's)
For example, I have 119 EE's on LB's and all of them out of LB's so I can't tell which EE is the last one and I'm not going to get them all over again.
Fix this in MBP 1.50!

14 Mar 2010 08:25 #66
Mar 13, 2010, 1:51pm, radiantvibe wrote:General is your overall score.
Total is MBG normal marble, MBG GG marble, MBP normal marble, MBP GG marble and custom high scores.

Oh, so general includes EEs, achievements etc, and total is just for times and nothing else?

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
14 Mar 2010 08:51 #67
bingo

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Marblemaster1
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Custom Code Enthusiast
18 Apr 2010 04:08 #68
Idea for the MBP 1.5 LE:

Have a button that makes everything (including the marble, but not the sound =P) move in slow-motion. That would be good for seeing if things work properly but are too fast to see in normal speed.

QuArK is still a good map editor

You know what's boring? Opaque marble skins. You know what's not? Glass Marbles!

• Thank you received: 0
18 Apr 2010 08:10 #69
Umm, what moves so fast you can't tell if it works properly...?

• RDs.The-dts-guy
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Blender pls
  • Thank you received: 188
18 Apr 2010 11:15 #70
i think it will be best to see replays in slow motion by watching them using free camera (i mean that when marble rolls slowly you can go around it like in editor)

Some guy that does DTS shapes and levels.

AWESOME time HINT : When making PQ level place your custom interiors and textures in platinum/data/interiors_pq/custom
makes life easier for you and everyone else :)

• Marblemaster1
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Custom Code Enthusiast
18 Apr 2010 15:53 #71
If the marble gets launched by an MP through a track, but you want to make sure it does it smoothly, that's when you'd use slow motion.

QuArK is still a good map editor

You know what's boring? Opaque marble skins. You know what's not? Glass Marbles!

18 Apr 2010 16:44 #72
You can use Cheat Engine and enable Speedhack to slow down Marble Blast.

06 Apr 2011 03:57 #73
Hmmm... Quota = Certain Amount of Diamond in a Certain Amount of time?

• Thank you received: 91
06 Apr 2011 04:11 #74
Apr 5, 2011, 8:57pm, marblewizard wrote:Hmmm... Quota = Certain Amount of Diamond in a Certain Amount of time?

No. Quota = what you failed to meet.

• marblefire
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Apr 2011 07:06 #75
Please don't bump old threads. There are other places to talk about PQ game modes.

Locked.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.066 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.