file Teleporter glitch, and dynamic field glitch

• Don.Gato
  • Don.Gato's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 10
17 Apr 2010 02:45 #1
These may already be known about but here goes:

Teleporter glitch: If you put a teleporter with a short delay inside one with a long delay, and teleport using the short delay teleporter, you teleport twice. First the short delay teleporter teleports you, and everything seems normal. Then the long delay teleporter teleports you, even though you are no longer touching the trigger. I have only tested this with two teleporters that have the same destinationTrigger, but I assume it happens either way.

dynamic field glitch: When you click add dynamic field in the LE it only shows up if you put a number in value.
ie I am making a helptrigger. I need to add a dynamic field called text, with the text I want displayed as the value. If I type text as the fields name, and blah blah blah as its value it will not show up. I need to type text as the name, and a number as the value, and then edit the value in the area with coordinates, scaling, rotating, ect.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
17 Apr 2010 04:07 #2
I've seen both when I was working on TPP, so it's no surprise to me

• Thank you received: 18
17 Apr 2010 13:00 #3
Dynamic field glitch is easily bypassed. Just make the dynamic field, switch to edit mode, and replace the number with your text.

• Seizure22
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
22 Apr 2010 00:20 #4
Use quotes around the text.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.786 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.