lock Colored Name Bug

• marblepalladium
  • marblepalladium's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 1
26 Aug 2017 21:10 #1
The game gave me a colored name even though I haven't beaten the gold/platinum times on every level. I have one level remaining, Tale of the Tall Skyscraper.
The topic has been locked.
  • eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Skilled PlatinumQuest Player
  • Thank you received: 49
26 Aug 2017 21:26 - 26 Aug 2017 21:32 #2
Same scenario - I beat Space Station's Platinum Time and I have four MBP levels to beat their PT's; then I suddenly got a colored username. It's probably an overlook, but as long as you earned it, you should feel positive about yourself! :)

EDIT: check your profile on the MarbleBlast website to see you got your 'Colored' achievement.

Awesome Hint:

Since the Awesome Time/Score is secret, you will have to beat it in order to find out what it is. Just practice every day, and be ready to keep pressing the 'Restart' button...A LOT!
Last edit: 26 Aug 2017 21:32 by eNetro.
  • HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
26 Aug 2017 22:05 #3
Was a logic error in the code, should be fixed now.

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }
Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.914 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.