file Borderless Window Mode

• eblu
  • eblu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • (formerly eboyblue3)
  • Thank you received: 54
20 Nov 2017 01:26 #1
I would love a borderless windowed mode for PQ as I run a dual-monitor setup and things get very annoying when I have to Alt+Tab to reply to something on Discord (which is usually what's running on monitor 2) or look something up on the Internet.

A borderless windowed mode would allow users, especially those on dual-monitor setups, to move the cursor out of the game window without having to forcibly change focus. While it definitely shouldn't be apparent when you're actually playing the game, having the aforementioned ability would be useful when the game is paused or if you are in a menu.

While I am not sure if the dev team is able to modify the game enough to enable this feature, I think this is definitely something within you guys' reaches.

IsraeliRD wrote: The...

come discord brah: eblu#8048

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.896 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.