file platinum quest crashes on startup.

• amdcrash
  • amdcrash's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
22 Jan 2018 19:04 #1
platinum quest goes to a blank menu with 4 options and crashes out.
see crash.txt for info.

=========specs==========
acer aspire e15
intel core i5 1.7ghz with turbo boost up to 2.7ghz
4gb ram
intel hd graphics 4400

my favourite quotes:
"That's one of those boopy stations, you know that go 'Boop.' " -Husky FailRace Gta 5 Mega Challenge Budget Offroading part 2
"There was no mass murder, there was minor murder, one was well deserved, the other was an explosive accident." -Alex FailRace Vs Mr AeroHD GTA 5 Manhunt
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds" Robert Oppenheimer
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
23 Jan 2018 06:15 #2
Looks like your game never finished downloading. Try going to the Advanced tab of the launcher and clicking Run full update. That should download any remaining files and hopefully fix the issues you're having.

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }
The following user(s) said Thank You: amdcrash

• amdcrash
  • amdcrash's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
07 Apr 2018 17:36 #3
after a bit of time from a very unreliable connection, it worked, thank you very much!

my favourite quotes:
"That's one of those boopy stations, you know that go 'Boop.' " -Husky FailRace Gta 5 Mega Challenge Budget Offroading part 2
"There was no mass murder, there was minor murder, one was well deserved, the other was an explosive accident." -Alex FailRace Vs Mr AeroHD GTA 5 Manhunt
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds" Robert Oppenheimer

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.779 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.