file Cannon Base Bug

• Ralph
  • Ralph's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
16 Jun 2018 09:19 #1
I saw in hPerks' level that he experienced this bug, and so did I.

Basically, whenever I place a cannon with its respective base, set the cannon's properties, save and reload the level, I can see the cannon having another base overlapping the original one, preventing the marble to shoot lower, as it gets stuck into the cannon (alternatively, the cannon shoots endlessly if it's an instant cannon)
So, to prevent this bug from happening, I had to delete the base only, so, when the level reloads, it spawns only one cannon base.
Please note that this bug happens only when you enter the Level Editor and reload the level afterwards.
Can this bug be fixed quickly, please?

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Three
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • level designer
  • Thank you received: 349
17 Jun 2018 01:02 #2
I'm experiencing this in a level I'm making as well, and for a temporary fix, after you've placed the cannon and it has a single base, set "Use Base" on the cannon to 0. It will still link the base and the cannon but it will stop spawning new bases every time you reload the level.

Follow me on twitter at @threefolder
The following user(s) said Thank You: CylinderKnot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.788 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.