file 2 new levels (Powerup Practice & Fighting Slopes)

• Thank you received: 15
26 May 2007 01:32 #1
Over the last week I worked on and completed two more levels! They can be found on the FTP under PP and FS.zip.

Powerup Practice - A mid-intermediate level that tests your powerup skills! Jump, bounce, fly, and fall around this level to get all 8 diamonds and make it to the finish. Also, can you find the easter egg hidden in this level?

Par Time: none
Platinum Time: 1:00.00
Ultimate Time: 50.00
MY BEST TIME: 54.46

Fighting Slopes - A low-advanced level, you must struggle up a series of steep slopes, but be careful not to fall off the bottom! Also, there are 5 diamonds to collect along the way.

Par Time: none
Platinum Time: 42.50
Ultimate Time: 35.00
MY BEST TIME: 37.67

Enjoy! DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 15
27 May 2007 17:22 #2
Argh, no comments.

Why does everybody *sniff* ignore my levels?

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
27 May 2007 23:41 #3
Well, PF decided that Powerup Practice had no diamonds and thus he didn't understand why the level was so damn easy (he did 16.xx) and then we figured out he didn't download the latest APP file coz all diamonds in the level were platinum colored. So now he has the level, dunno what he thinks about it. Probably angry right now that he can't beat UT
Personally PP was real good imo. Straight to the point level

Fighting Slopes was fun to play and rather challenging, but it seemed a bit 'simple' if you ask me. Still fun!

Why no one replies? Cause they're idiots. No one replies to my levels anyway so I'm used to it

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Perishingflames
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Thank you received: 21
29 May 2007 03:07 #4
They both were very good. Lol, Matan.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.754 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.