file Darkness Shadow

• technostick
  • technostick's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 32
01 Jan 2007 16:20 #1
WARNING: You may not be at all interested in what I am about to say.

---

Yesterday night, Darkness Shadow requested me for help regarding the creation of moving platforms. Based on that which he had told as well as sent me, I believe that he is serious about making 2 levels for MBP.

This may be of neither any interest nor relevance, but I thought I would just say that he seems to be working on them.

---

//END//

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
01 Jan 2007 18:38 #2
Apparently Jase gave him, to do 5-10 levels and he would create them but then Jase would make the full level in QuArK.

I disagreed at first but I said that I would agree under 2 conditions:
1) level idea is by Jase.
2) The way the level looks, behaves and feels at the end is also as Jase wants it to.

They both disagreed (Jase told me DS said no, but DS told me he convinced Jase to disagree with the conditions as well).

Finally, I hope DS won't do any friction forces (especially mud/yellow escher) since he doesn't have any of the updated files.

Anyway, I still disagree to give DS the option to do ANY levels to MBP (he already made one and I still need to decline to it). As I said to Phil -> if DS makes any level, then allow Luke, Tech Geek, Industry and whoever else wants to make levels for MBP to be allowed make levels. We already have enough people. Heck, even Cardcaddy has his own level in MBP but that's due to our respect to him.

If it ends up DS did make 5 levels, I'll throw them in CLA so that they cannot be copied to MBP, but that's a last resort plan anyway. It would work though!

And worse, DS is power-hungry. He wants to be a Moderator on forums like Andrew Sears and Tech Geek, but they're moderators and that moderator is set as Global Moderator i.e: all forums are moderated by them. I think the forum he has is enough and that he hasn't shown much improvement/help in the community in order to get his promotion. Besides that, he wants to be a MBP staff member AND/OR receive my levels to test out.

He's seriously getting on my nerves now. I was OK with his forwarded spam e-mails and chain letters and even with his constant MSN nudges and power-hunger but the moment he wanted to MBP he crossed the line. I'm sorry, but I disagree to have him or anyone else but us 6 (and technostick's support) in MBP.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Thank you received: 0
02 Jan 2007 13:51 #3
I am sorry for this he wouldnt shutup and wouldnt leave me alone.

Me and matan have discussed it and he is now making 1 lvl as a contribution lvl.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
02 Jan 2007 15:46 #4
I vote his perpixlesssomething as his contribution level and you can do it via quark or ill do it as conversion level. If he gets to do a level and not perpisomething then it'd probably be something big as some levels togeter. Besides, I haven't done Cardcaddy's contribution level either.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.770 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.