file Easter Egg almost released

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
01 Feb 2007 23:49 #1
RM and I talked over MSN and I got him to use his SuperSpeed sphere as the Easter Egg.. just to make a new texture to it and a code that says that you got one when you found it.

Anyway it's almost released but it's buggy like the EG: It is higher than the original place so go to the level editor to place it correctly.

I thought on like:
Learning the Spin - On the roof (it's actually accessable!)

Now let's get ready to make easter eggs in our levels! Make them hard to reach and not viewed easily from anywhere!

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
01 Feb 2007 23:52 #2
Yay! I'm going to take the custom superspeed, but rename the .dts to egg.dts, so I can use the superspeed too.

• Thank you received: 0
02 Feb 2007 00:02 #3
Uhh... question. How do I get it in the shapes folder without making it a Static Shape?

• Thank you received: 1
02 Feb 2007 00:43 #4
You just put it in there. Static shapes are dts shapes without script telling them what to do.

• robotmarble
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
02 Feb 2007 00:57 #5
Done:

Dead link once moved to another place...

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.825 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.