• Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
01 Feb 2007 23:50 #1
Below post here the easter eggs with the following description:

Level Name:
Where to find it:
How to get it:

Please edit your posts so you include as many levels as possible in one post.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
02 Feb 2007 00:39 #2

• Thank you received: 0
02 Feb 2007 01:58 #3
Even though I havn't released the levels with eggs yet, I'll post.

Name: Hazard Loop
Where: In a secret area on the far side of the cyclone bowl
How to get it: First, go to the trapdoor area. One of the trapdoors has a hidden jump booster underneath it. Get it. Now, at the cyclone bowl, go over the edge of the side of the bowl on the left side. In the wall, there is a secret shelf with the egg in it. Use the jump booster so that you don't fall. Get into the shelf and get the egg.

Name: Mountaintop Retreat
Where: On a ledge beneath the level
How to get it: Get to the first stair area. Get to the top, and jump acroos the gap. Go up the ramp, but don't turn at the top. Beneath the area you are sitting on, is a ledge with the egg.

Name: Gym
Where: Behind the carpet ramp
How to get it: Go to the carpet ramp (the one used to get to the tube area) and on the left side there is an opening to a little tunnel with the egg in it.

Name: Gravity Knot
Where: On a sideways beam
How to get it: Get to the finish area the normal way. Next to the finish, drop to the right onto the side of a sideways path. Go to the area with the seconed GM. look down on the far side. On the low pole, there is the egg sitting on it.

Will post more later.

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
03 Feb 2007 15:45 #4
Name: Learn the Backwards Force
Where: Between two walls behind the level (top right corner from the start position), standing on a small sqaure.
How to get it: Go on the blue path but don't go on the silver chevron. Instead go backwards and make a wall hit to get on the wall. Continue forwards until the end where you see the two walls are not meeting (top right corner). Just fall down here on the sqaure and get the egg.

Name: Battlecube
Where: Behind the yellow floor.
How to get it: On the top corner there're 2 Gravity Defyers. Hit one of them with speed and you're sent upwards. Quickly go forwards fall down and take the easter egg while you fall. You can make it back to the level with extra 5 seconds bonus time.

Name: Battlecube Revisited
Where: On the corner of the Green, Yellow and Pink floors.
How to get it: At the start go forwards and break right and use the gravity defyer to get to the green floor. Get the Jump Booster in front and go near the yellow floor. There's a gap above you. Continue a bit forwards, use the Jump Booster and go left and forwards. You'll fall straight on the egg.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Thank you received: 1
06 Mar 2007 12:53 #5
Name: Let's Roll (ee probably to be changed )
Where: On the back of the first sign that tells you to go left.
How to get it: Roll to the second sign which tells you to turn right to the finish. You'll see there's some brown 'dirt-trim' holding the sign up if you look down. There is 2 dirt-trim's holding the sign up. Fall on to the helicopter. Then fly up to the top of the other sign. Voila, easter egg!

Matan, I'm gonna make the EE on the back of the first sign just so it's not as obvious

BTW all, do you just have to collect the EE, or finish with the EE so it counts as getting the easter egg?

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
06 Mar 2007 13:24 #6
Collect EE, no need to finish it with.

To get Director's Cut there're 3 pre-requisites:
- 100% of Easter Eggs
- 80 to 100% of Platinum Times achieved (yet to decide final number)
- 50% to 75% of Ultimate Times achieved (yet to decide final number)

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.767 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.