file Easter Eggs

• Perishingflames
  • Perishingflames's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Thank you received: 21
28 Jan 2007 01:54 #1
Okay I have a couple questions:

1) If there are going to be easter eggs, is someone developing like text that shows up automatically when you find an easter egg, or is it just going to be a help trigger or what? And, are you going to make like a tracker so if you have already found it then it says You've already found this easter egg or something like that. I suggest something on the start up screen saying like easter eggs found: x/60--how many levels there will be.

2) If so, can I help and suggest some good hidden places for easter eggs to level creators?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
28 Jan 2007 02:14 #2
As soon as we get the Easter Egg up and running I will be putting them in my levels.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
28 Jan 2007 11:12 #3
There will be a text and about the 2nd part I don't know, it's up to RM.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• robotmarble
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Jan 2007 16:31 #4
Well due some strange wierd stuff with blender. I can't make the easter eggs in the shape of an egg, but I can make a sphere and stretch it.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.882 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.