• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
14 Jun 2007 23:59 #1
Ice Diamond

This Tri-Map level by Matan, Andrew Sears and Phil features a massive course on ice where the player goes down (and sometimes forwards and upwards) on icy slopes. There are several Time Modifiers to catch along the route depending on the path of choice.
This level features an awesome full-path built with many challenges and for those who love speed, you can get from start to finish in a very low time and without the need to stop anywhere!

Par Time: 3:00.00 Minutes
Platinum Time: 1:45.00 Minutes
Ultimate Time: 42.50 Seconds

My Best Time: 22.91 Seconds

Level can be found in the FTP under the folder: Matan

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
15 Jun 2007 00:04 #2
You should have the interiors: idphil1.dif , idphil2.dif , idphil3.dif and the remainder of them in the interiors folder if you downloaded latest version

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Thank you received: 0
15 Jun 2007 00:54 #3
You should just put them in the level .zip. I'm not going to download the full version for three interiors.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
15 Jun 2007 06:02 #4
I didn't have time to do it be4 and it's assumed u already have them.

Anyway, I updated the ZIP with all interiors... now have fun

• Thank you received: 1
15 Jun 2007 06:06 #5
*yay!*

Now I'm gonna play it. brb with a reaction.

EDIT: My reaction: pure awesome. This level is amazing! I mean, I could tell it would be awesome in the vid you made, but actually playing it lets you see just how awesome it really is! I've made it past the bumper part once, and when I did a little past the tornadoes I was missing interiors. Of course, I couldn't see that I was missing them until I fell through where they should have been, cuz going fast is so much fun in that level! Guess I downloaded it before you updated the zip with the added interiors , but oh well. From what I played, it's an awesome level! High-advanced to low expert, maybe?

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
15 Jun 2007 07:16 #6
Updated the file, it was missing the pyramids section. I thought I added them into the ZIP

You'll have more fun now

Also it's an expert level, ranked between Trigonometry and Stairmaster.

You should try out all of the possible combination of paths in this level especially the last three at the end (all made by phil, then andrew joining the three and and then me with my Ice Diamond interior at the end )

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
16 Jun 2007 23:20 #7
Anyone? Comments? Lonestar? Finished?

17 Jun 2007 00:07 #8
I couldn't do it before cuz we were driving to my cousin's house for her graduation party, but the neighbors have an unprotected wifi so I'll do it now.

Reaction: It's still awesome. Said it pretty good in the last post. Can't get past the pyramid part, though. (laptop's so hard to control because of the thumbpad!) I'll get it on the Mac now, so I'll at least be able to beat it , but that last post gave my reaction, and I still think it's awesome, so my opinion hasn't changed. Still awesome. Great work Matan, Andrew and Phil!

17 Jun 2007 23:24 #9
Heh, I didn't know what the whole level would turn out to be, but this.. is.. just.. crazy level!
I love this level because.. you guessed it, I love speed! I loved 'playing' on the pyramids alot! I even got all the TM's one time!

~Phil

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.875 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.