file IMPORTANT RELEASE! MUST DOWNLOAD NOW!

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
20 Mar 2007 14:22 #1
This is a VERY important interiors ZIP file. Contains 333 textures + interiors from MBG and MBP (mainly MBP). You probably have many of them. This update is a MUST if you haven't downloaded the Marble Blast Gold.zip file from PlatinumShare. It includes ALL interiors until 20th March 2007 and is A MUST in order to play Platform Mayhem and other levels. This ZIP file also includes all road interiors AND fixed up TTMR interiors.

Download it here:

(link to some place that doesn't exist anymore and shouldn't worry you but you still don't need to know it)

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• robotmarble
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Mar 2007 21:16 #2
Downloaded

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.769 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.