• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
05 Apr 2007 00:48 #31
Which is...?

And god I cannot believe you! You're amazing! I wish my parents would give me money :/

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
05 Apr 2007 00:59 #32
Actually I'm getting it now, I don't have Religious Ed for about half an hour. But then I won't be back for 2 hours. And, I'm buying it myself, I have savings for computer stuff. I was going to get Torque anyway, so don't worry about it. This is rocks! I've wanted Torque for so long! I'll be a much bigger help in Multiplayer now.

UPDATE: It's done downloading! Hooray!!!

UPDATE: Unarchiving the zip, that things huge!

• robotmarble
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Apr 2007 03:37 #33
How big?

05 Apr 2007 03:47 #34
Not as big as I thought, only 341 mb. My MarbleBlast is bigger. Actually, I guess that is pretty big. Oh well.

• Perishingflames
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Thank you received: 21
05 Apr 2007 07:12 #35
I haven't been following any of this. Someone care to explain?

All I understand is thatb we have to use torque 1.5 to get multiplayer working and we are going to convert all our mbp's levels so they will work with the new thing we are using. Also, we don't want to get sued so how about just asking garagegames if we could give the game to them so they can resale it and we give all rights of it to them and make sure they agree to allow the current marbleblast community a copy? Highly unlikely, but that would be awesome if it turned out lkke that.

• robotmarble
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Apr 2007 13:35 #36
LS bought it and solved all our problems.

05 Apr 2007 14:40 #37
Quote:All I understand is thatb we have to use torque 1.5 to get multiplayer working and we are going to convert all our mbp's levels so they will work with the new thing we are using.

Not quite. We have to remake the marble physics system, our levels do not have to be converted.

09 Apr 2007 12:33 #38
...I hope not

09 Apr 2007 22:14 #39
But, if we want MBP to be Constructor compatible, we will have to update the dif frameworks. It should be pretty easy, but it means we have to take all the MAP files of all our levels and re-convert them to difs with Map2dif_plus. Is it worth it?

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
09 Apr 2007 23:31 #40
I'm much fine with mine as I always kept my MAPs, but I don't think the older ones have MAPs because their creator *cough*phil*cough* probably long deleted them.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.082 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.