file Level Organisation

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
19 Oct 2007 12:34 #1
I think we can finish MBP @ 120 levels. That'll be enough.

I thought of the following organisation which people had already accepted: 25-35-35-25 (right now it's 26-35-36-21)

How it's done:

Move Loop Exits to intermediate (25-36-36-21)
Move an intermediate level up to advanced (25-35-37-21)
Make an advanced level (25-35-38-21)
Move Recoil Ultra Course, HMC & Bouncing Fun to expert (25-35-35-24) to be with Dizzying Heights
Wait for Phil to finish that level of his cannot remember it's name (25-35-35-25).

Now, some levels are sucky, so we can move them DC provided we have replacement levels that are really good (Oakster will bug me with Sanctuary). At any case, DO NOT SUGGEST LEVELS TO MOVE TO DC (especially you, Technostick) UNTIL WE HAVE FINISHED THE LEVEL ORGANISATION ABOVE AND ALL QUARKINGS ARE FINISHED.

Thanks,
Matan

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
19 Oct 2007 12:49 #2
I seriosuly do reccomend Sanctuary. I'll QuArK it.

• technostick
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 32
19 Oct 2007 19:28 #3
Re: Sanctuary, I do also. In fact that level is in my opinion better than at least half of the MBP levels we have. (i.e. There are not more levels better than it than there are not as good.)

I suggest taking out Ground Zero.

• Thank you received: 15
19 Oct 2007 20:54 #4
Are you illiterate, Technostick?

Quote:At any case, DO NOT SUGGEST LEVELS TO MOVE TO DC (especially you, Technostick) UNTIL WE HAVE FINISHED THE LEVEL ORGANISATION ABOVE AND ALL QUARKINGS ARE FINISHED.

• Thank you received: 18
19 Oct 2007 21:57 #5
Perhaps he simply wants to delete the level.

I do not agree, I think Ground Zero is a good level now that it's QuArKed. Fun, good pathway, educational...

• Thank you received: 1
19 Oct 2007 22:48 #6
If we can't find an intermediate to move, we could just remove it entirely and then make two more advanced ones.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.791 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.