file Lonestar, help!!!!

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
13 Apr 2007 00:28 #1
I tried going to playmissiongui.dso which has the Time to Qualify thingy that appears on the windows with lvls with qualify time.

I changed it to Par Time and the bastard allowed me to open MBG but said playmissiongui.dso is screwed up so it didn't let me play the game, but i could do the rest of the stuff.

Can you fix this?

Also, in Best Times, change it to Top Times.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
13 Apr 2007 01:01 #2
Do you need a new .gui file? I'll look at it as soon as I get back from the Book Store.

I just did something quick, cause I'm gonna leave soon but I had some time. I used TextEdit and manually tracked down the code and changed it. When I tried MBP, it quit without explanation, wouldn't do anything. That's a bad sign... if the GUI file is incorporated into other codes more than just the appearance of the game, other codes are searching for a Time to Qualify and Best Times, not what we want to change it to. I'm pretty sure it's possible, I'll look at it with the GUI editor as soon as I get back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.860 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.