file Lonestar, help!!!!

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
13 Apr 2007 00:28 #1
I tried going to playmissiongui.dso which has the Time to Qualify thingy that appears on the windows with lvls with qualify time.

I changed it to Par Time and the bastard allowed me to open MBG but said playmissiongui.dso is screwed up so it didn't let me play the game, but i could do the rest of the stuff.

Can you fix this?

Also, in Best Times, change it to Top Times.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
13 Apr 2007 01:01 #2
Do you need a new .gui file? I'll look at it as soon as I get back from the Book Store.

I just did something quick, cause I'm gonna leave soon but I had some time. I used TextEdit and manually tracked down the code and changed it. When I tried MBP, it quit without explanation, wouldn't do anything. That's a bad sign... if the GUI file is incorporated into other codes more than just the appearance of the game, other codes are searching for a Time to Qualify and Best Times, not what we want to change it to. I'm pretty sure it's possible, I'll look at it with the GUI editor as soon as I get back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.597 seconds