file Marble Blast Platinum..crack? :S

• Phil
  • Phil's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 1
23 Jun 2008 02:49 #1
Search Marble Blast Platinum in Google. Look at the sixth result; it should read Pc Marble Blast Platinum full version download listing ... and then it's got stuff about Warez and all that just below. I looked at the page, and it had this list of MBP files..but they looked awfully big in file size; most above 150MB! This is my strange idea: perhaps are they trying to scare us? :S

I hope this isn't our Marble Blast Platinum, else we could perhaps try to get Google to take the link off...? I'm not too sure about it. Opinions/Thoughts?

Phil
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
23 Jun 2008 15:06 #2
Meh. We can't really do anything about it. Warez are... warez

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Thank you received: 2
18 Jul 2008 04:41 #3
It's just an autogenerated site, don't worry. There isn't any warez. Besides, isn't MBP free to begin with?

• Thank you received: 1
18 Jul 2008 04:52 #4
I think the worry is that it's being distributed with MBG's files so it's functional and you don't have to buy MBG from GG. But really, you can't expect to make good software and not have someone crack/pirate it. I don't think we can really stop them.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.779 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.