• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
31 Jan 2007 11:13 #1
RM had sent me this:

Quote:Can I use CPM custom powerups in my MBP levels? Some people are too lazy to download them. Putting it in MBP would make them more populer. Helping CPM and MBP.

As of now, Phil and Jase had agreed.

However, if people have powerups/hazards available in CPM which are also available in MBP, it's not exclusive to MBP. If exclusive stuff is done by CPM staff for MBP, more people want to be in CPM so they can try it out, but they cannot have MBP (confusing eh)...

Feel free to continue from this point on...

Discussion Time IS ON!

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
31 Jan 2007 18:02 #2
Personally, I think we allready have enough powerups. We have allready done a bunch of levels, and if we add more powerups, less levels will have them. The new powerups are great, but one new powerup should be enough.

• technostick
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 32
31 Jan 2007 20:37 #3
In my opinion, CPM seems rather buggy.

31 Jan 2007 21:08 #4
True dat.

31 Jan 2007 23:14 #5
We have has a few gliches, but we are getting more and more well better. We just started a new powerup and won't release it until fully done and all gliches out.

Matan I will post on CPM Annoncements Board. I will ask if anyone wants to help, but will only let them be CPM staff not MBP.

31 Jan 2007 23:46 #6

We havn't really decided yet RM.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
31 Jan 2007 23:51 #7
Opps well it is already done and I'm leaving it. Ian why are you still the Mod of the day. You have had it for days.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

31 Jan 2007 23:56 #8
Cuz I rule.

Also, I beleive we allready have enough powerups. Think about it. The more powerups we have, the less we'll use each of them. Currently nobody has used any of the custom powerups. Also, we have allready made about half the MBP levels, which means half will not use custom powerups. We don't need a powerup that won't be used.

• robotmarble
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
01 Feb 2007 00:15 #9
DS is making a hug GC level.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
01 Feb 2007 14:16 #10
Quote:Cuz I rule.

Also, I beleive we allready have enough powerups. Think about it. The more powerups we have, the less we'll use each of them. Currently nobody has used any of the custom powerups. Also, we have allready made about half the MBP levels, which means half will not use custom powerups. We don't need a powerup that won't be used.

You made probably 20 of your 30 level limit, lol. You've been doing a bit too much with low interior/texture amount to use. Are you even using any of the planned (or available) friction forces. Also I really like your ramp madness just adjust the Z scale a bit so it's all fixed up and imo it can go to the final version (if you just fix this up!).

01 Feb 2007 16:45 #11
Umm... yeah I'm using friction surfaces. And do Directors Cut levels count in your level limit?

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.121 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.