file Moshe

• Oaky
  • Oaky's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
02 Dec 2007 04:12 #1
Give him the password to this board, why not? No point being a part of MBP (tester) but not having access to new levels, being able to have his say about decisions that are made and other stuff. He's even making 2 levels for us!
Come on guys, don't be tight.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 18
02 Dec 2007 04:21 #2
I agree, Moshe has done a lot for us, and we all know he is trustworthy. He deserves to be a full staff member.

• Thank you received: 1
02 Dec 2007 04:34 #3
He gets new levels, with Matan's consent I send them too him. That's how he got the latest version of MBP.

• Thank you received: 15
02 Dec 2007 04:35 #4
I disagree. We don't need any more staff members, especially this close to release. All he's done is make two contribution levels and test UTs, that's all. If he were added, there wouldn't be much he could do this late in the game.

• Perishingflames
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Thank you received: 21
02 Dec 2007 17:42 #5
Agreed with Andrew. We could put him in the help/credits section for special thanks to Moshe or whatever, but he's not becoming a staff member.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
03 Dec 2007 00:09 #6
He's in the help/credits section, but there's nothing special about his job that gets him as staff. Besides, the final 20 days :/ There's nothing special anyone can do who is not a current staff.

And while we're at it, I still need more DC replacement levels.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Thank you received: 1
04 Dec 2007 09:22 #7
I say he should definitely be credited in the HelpCredits section, but really he's mainly a tester. He doesn't really need to be a staff member, since Matan says it's the last 20 days of development.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.896 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.