• IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
02 Jan 2007 23:17 #1
My Cool Idea:

1. Internet Level Directory:

What it is: You can upload your levels here. Marble Blast Will be told to take the level directorys from here. Sort of like this, but only begginer, intermediate and advanced and expert(Whatever they are)

Levels for online play of armegetron(Old Game I used to play don't ask)
beta.armagetronad.net/resource-browser/resource/

New levels would update autimaticly onto your MBP game. Instead of loading levels MBP would autimaticly download them.

Good Things:
Best times are saved on your computer so not having levels on your hard drive would not render the high score table useless. Marble blast would organize the levels as it always has. Anyone can upload levels. We would not need to release them anymore.

Bad Things: Depending on your connection speed levels could take a while to download. We may have to release the CLA's with pics because if you keep every single level Like Me it could take a while for the pics to download. Also The levels may not stay in your MBP file so you would have to keep downloading them and then they would autimaticly delete when you quit. (I think)

If this worked it would be really

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
03 Jan 2007 23:25 #2
And how do we get this done (sounds interesting, could work )

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Thank you received: 0
03 Jan 2007 23:30 #3
I don't know ask Phil

• Thank you received: 1
04 Jan 2007 02:31 #4
BTW, Levelstation is nearly released.

• robotmarble
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
04 Jan 2007 03:14 #5
Well This is better. I know you worked very hard on Level Station, but this is even better then it. PLease just do A small test. We will still need level station because somepeople still pay for internet or may have dial up.

• Thank you received: 0
28 Jan 2007 01:05 #6
Good Idea, but dunno if it's possible. Instead we should release some MBP level packs on Phils Empire.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.822 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.