file New level: Treacherous Path

• Thank you received: 15
14 Jul 2007 01:08 #1
Do you like levels like Perilous Road, with random challenges that test your marbling skills to the max and have a high originality and fun factor? My new level, Treacherous Path, is almost an extension, or even a sequel, of Perilous Road. It is both more fun and more difficult than the original. In this high-advanced level, prepare to avoid nukes, launch yourself over walls and dizzying gaps, climb frictional slopes, bounce up a staircase, maneuver across numerous trapdoors, and more! Treacherous Path has 10 diamonds and an easter egg. Also, there are several Time Modifiers, which will help you greatly in beating the ultimate time.

This level is under the Andrew Sears root folder on the FTP as TreacherousPath.zip. Enjoy and comment, as usual.

Par Time: none
Platinum Time: 37.50
Ultimate Time: 20.00
MY BEST TIME: 1:22.77

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
14 Jul 2007 03:18 #2
The level as you said seems rather hard but I found it pretty simple. Don't think it's hard for it isn't hard at all. The challenge is hard, however, if you go for the UT. The tasks ahead aren't simple but don't really take it to the extreme. The wall-hit bit seems rather hard but it was simple I passed it every single time. IMO the hardest bit in this level was the first Time Modifier. Other than that, it was simple!

9/10.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.706 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.