file New levels to be created soon

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
13 Mar 2007 07:38 #1
I'm escaping my university duties to work on MBP! yay! Fuck university yay!

After Dragged Up! was completed, I finished the very last interior for TTMR (OMFG YES!!!) and I can now finish this level. TM numbers had gone down. Current size of level: 162kbs. Originally 200kbs. It will still be an expert level. Par Time/Platinum Time/Ultimate Time most likely not to change, but who knows.

Moshe had given me a .mis code with an almost perfect circle for a level called 'Nuke Field' (Phil will make some QuArK circles just because that circle was totally awesome). I'll post a screenshot of the circle soon! It's totally awesome. Being in mind, Moshe is helping me with my levels (he'll perfect them so there won't be many misalignments).

I will work on Platform Mayhem (perfect level for path finders) and will continue working on 3 new MMG holes (sketching complete): Cyclone Slope, A Walk in the Park and Golf Bowl. I'm going to split up the MMG holes into different levels. Not 18, but instead of the different zones in the level. So the second zone is almost completed! Each zone is harder than the one before it. The Tutorial Zone is completed.

I shall start Battlecube Finale sketching (60x60 unit size per side (that's 20x20 in 3x3 terms platforms), 12 sides, lots of work!) and I might try for a sub-1 min pathway (ill implement in enough TTs ) just because the first 3 levels in the series were finished with sub-1 minute.

Also Speed Attack is coming along too Expect to see Moshe's part soon.

HMC is still on hold I might decide to 'screw it' and convert MBG's HMC again as it is definitely the best. I'll try and throw in the current HMC into DC as an incomplete level (just put in a finish pad and that's it).

As well, I'll be making a new level called: Learn the Edge Hit . It'll be a beginner level too.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.771 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.