• Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
03 Jan 2007 20:37 #1
Code: new ScriptObject(MissionInfo) {
type = intermediate;
name = D-rug-ged Up!;
goldTime = 37000;
desc = Go diagonal (W+A or W+D with camera rotation) when going up or else you will end up falling back down!;
startHelpText = Climb to the top using rugs and carpets!;
artist = Matan;
level = 19;

I might change the name. I thought about Dr(a)ugged Up! but I like that original name as it has the 'rug' in it even though it might (the name, that is) might suggest the word : drugged

Anyway, I did this level because of Ian's level Platformer. It had this rug climbing part (worked both diagonal/normal) and I thought it would be cool to have a level based on this thing alone. Basically I ended up with this real cool level.
So all credits go to Ian for this awesome inspiration!

Platinum Time is set at 37.00 seconds
Ultimate Time is set at 34.75 seconds

It's an easy level, Platinum's bit hard and Ultimate Time has a small secret or two.

Screenshot:

Edit by Matan for public access: NO showing our FTP

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eblu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
03 Jan 2007 23:07 #2
I Like the pic go for it!

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
03 Jan 2007 23:10 #3
The level was finished at this time of post (my post above) and it was sent for testing. Awaiting reply

PF did 42 secs, but it makes his fingers hurt, so it'll take a while before he actually tries it, LOL!!!!!!!

BTW the SS was taken as I was moving upwards as the friction and restitution values end up being perfect for this kind of slope which is really funny since it was not intended for this use in the first place, lol !

• Thank you received: 1
04 Jan 2007 02:33 #4
I think PF should get MSN

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.895 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.