file Platinum Club

• Phil
  • Phil's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 1
06 Jan 2007 00:08 #1
I have a cool idea! You know the easter eggs I am making for Matan, well when you pick one up it can tell you a code to enter on the MBP website you type it in and you get acsess to Special Levels and Early Level Previews or something. The easter eggs would only be in a few levels, but they would be hidden very very well. On the level pic it would say Easter Egg Inside. That is how you know to search there. On these levels we could use $testcheats=0; or something so you can't cheat. If Matan Already has plans for the easter egg we can make something else instead. like a bar of platnium.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Phil
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
06 Jan 2007 03:43 #2
Sick idea! But when the final version is released, you will not be able to access testcheats. I was going to say console, but then you couldn't change the screen size to 1680x1050! So yeah, that'd be great if you could

• Phil
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
06 Jan 2007 03:44 #3
And don't make it say Easter Egg inside. Because then it'd be a lot harder

• Phil
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
13 Jan 2007 13:19 #4
We'll do easter eggs, but you won't get a special level. The reason, even if you use testcheats, you can still get in by hacking the .mis file

Easter eggs will just be a secret

• Thank you received: 15
13 Jan 2007 16:01 #5
Maybe only PLatnium Club Members can acsess testcheats

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
13 Jan 2007 16:44 #6
Nah I have a better idea:
1) People who finish all levels get via e-mail some special level (if you beat all beginner's, you get a special level for beginner etc).
2) People who beat all platinum times get via e-mail some more levels (if you beat all beginner's, you get a special level for beginner etc).
3) People who find all Easter Eggs (tell us where they are and how to get to them) and tell it to us via e-mail get some special levels.
4) People who beat Matan's Ultimate Time (the times I set) get MBP Director's Cut Edition with levels (and other stuff) that never made it to MBP along with some more exclusive levels some as multiplayer and singler player and of course: Easter Eggs!
Number 4 is the best gift Of course, it will not include #3 's levels as it's a completely different thing.

What you guys think?

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Thank you received: 15
13 Jan 2007 17:06 #7
I like it! It's good (for me at least) to have a goal to reach when I play any game.
An MBP Director's Cut edition would rock!

• robotmarble
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Jan 2007 15:45 #8
Actually Just to make life easier let's make the eastrer eggs give you a code at the bottom that says mBP Diecters Cut Pass= 154634 or something you would have to write down. For begginer levels We could write it in a level right after the last begginer I think the locks should work unless someone cheats them. We could make a new sort of Help Trigger that dosn't take the text from the .mis

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
14 Jan 2007 16:07 #9
But it's still in the game :/ Let's still do a form and that's it. We can use one of your forms probably.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• robotmarble
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
31 Jan 2007 23:39 #10
My fourms are your fourms I can make a new one if you would like.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
01 Feb 2007 14:13 #11
Quote:My fourms are your fourms I can make a new one if you would like.

In your freewebs thing or in Phil's site we could do a form like page you did in your Level of the Year submission thing. That's what I meant.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.946 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.