file Random Mayhem (new lvl!)

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
04 Jul 2007 14:01 #1
Random Mayhem puts the player on a medium sized map where there's an outside safe zone, poles to rebound from and a decent sized random force area.

This mid-high advanced level requires lots of jumping, diagonal movement and luck in order to be completed. To make it easier, there're only 14 diamonds to be searched for. Additionally, there're 3 Time Modifiers and a Speed Booster which will be of great help to the player.

Big thanks to Phil for making the towers on the sides

Platinum Time: 1:40.00
Ultimate Time: 50.00

Level can be found in my folder on the FTP.

Please Comment!

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 15
04 Jul 2007 16:39 #2
This level was hard and got a little frustrating, but I beat it. Excellent job with this level; it is original, challenging and well-made. Well done! 9/10 due to the frustration.

My time: 1:59.81 (will work at it )

• technostick
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 32
11 Jul 2007 20:42 #3
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enough said.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.965 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.