file Release Date

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
21 Mar 2007 21:47 #1
I Know Matan Hates it, but I think we really need to set one. Not just for the community, but for us. I find that having a date to work forward too adds more enthusiasm and makes people more motivated to finish. Even if we set one we should set it a week or two ahead of when we think we will be done I have looked at the progress sheet and of the 2 people that did it it looks like we have only a bit left to do. Maybe a month or too. I think Matan and Phil and whoever should think about a good goal to set. If we think we need more time then we can always push it back. Once we have a date set. I can make a Teaser Vid giving the date away, but not showing too much MBP.

I also think that this is a good time to say that the Checkpoint is almost done. And I am 85% sure that Multi-player can be fixed, but will have to be excluded from the final release and made a plugin that must be registered. It will come out at the same time as the final, but will have to be registered by the community to be used. With Phils permission I would like to get a count of our potential users ASAP. I will aslo need 4-5 people to do what I say and add code. It is confusing I will explain it in better detail if a successful test has been made. Hey it is better then nothing.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
21 Mar 2007 22:54 #2
- Our plans are to finish the music, get to 100-150 levels (not including multiplayer levels) and finish off codes and other stuff.

- Phil and I are making a teaser together which is the final teaser for MBP.

- The stuff that I've actually put on my progress bar is not even close to what I still have to do. Some of the levels can take some weeks to do. I haven't put up all levels there yet.

- The closest release date I can think of is June-July, but it could be as much as August-September.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• technostick
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 32
22 Mar 2007 00:04 #3
Ok, That is a start

I Have Been Saying This I have Final Cut Studio Pro. I can do cool stuff that windows movie maker can't even approch. I can do some stuff on request and send it to you.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
22 Mar 2007 00:24 #4
Quote:Ok, That is a start

I Have Been Saying This I have Final Cut Studio Pro. I can do cool stuff that windows movie maker can't even approch. I can do some stuff on request and send it to you.

I'm waiting on for Phil to make his part of the trailer, then I'll add mine, put music and that's it.

I don't see what kind of effects can you add... I don't really see anything that there's a need of.

• technostick
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 32
22 Mar 2007 02:42 #5
Me neither... Phil has Mac, remember?

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
22 Mar 2007 03:54 #6
I also think that this is a good time to say that the Checkpoint is almost done.

Explain your progress and how much you got...

• robotmarble
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Mar 2007 00:32 #7
Well now the time saves

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
23 Mar 2007 00:58 #8
So you're restored at the checkpoint with time saves only?
That's still progress, thought the restoration at start pad with everything saved was better, lol.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.049 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.