file RM and Ian

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
22 Jan 2007 12:21 #1
Guys, please re-do your levels. I found many mis-alignment with them which you should not have.

Even in Director's Cut levels, please work on perfecting as many platforms as possible, even if they're on a certain degree slope you can perfect it (even if it needs to be to the third decimal place, look at my levels to see how far I got in order to make sure it's perfectly aligned).
If Phil/Jase/Matan want to help Ian/RM to get their levels perfect, please do so.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
22 Jan 2007 23:14 #2
I have been preocupied with everything else to worry about alingment, but if anyone would like to re-do the levels you can. I made those two levels about a month ago.

• Thank you received: 0
23 Jan 2007 00:08 #3
Hmm...

For Ramp Madness I would have to re-do the whole thing and it would still come out basically the same way. Besides, it's in directors cut.

par Pit: Can't promise anything.

Any other levels?

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.805 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.