file Staff Version 12th October 2007 RELEASED!

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
12 Oct 2007 13:42 #1
PLEASE READ BEFORE PLAYING

- PCs: Do delete your whole MBP folder, keep your prefs.cs. New version has massive changes and simple copy paste and overwriting won't do. My Prefs.cs is found in this version, so beware!

- Updated the MBP Version.txt file (read for a better list of changes in MBP). It also includes the MSN Convo that started MBP. You will be surprised how the mod took off since that convo...

- Checkpoint ReadMe.txt added, includes instructions how to use the checkpoint.

- Checkpoint added to various MBP Expert levels. Platform Mayhem contains 4 of them (make sure you hit the right ones!) and BFinale got 4 of them on the same floor. Know which is which and hit one of them every 20 diamonds or so... they'll prove useful! I didn't add to TUFC any checkpoints yet in this version as it's not QuArKed and I cannot be stuffed. Next version will have it with Checkpoints.

- Removed GUI files, left DSOs only. Don't think I'll give you guys EVERYTHING

- PNG added instead of JPG. However, you'll find 2-3 dozen of pics from the old skies (ie not updated at all) because those levels were not QuArKed. Those which were completed and QuArKed had been given a pic. Will re-take pics if level gets a checkpoint. Final version will be divided into 2, one with PNG (over 100mbs download) and one with JPG (less than 100mbs download). Third version is MBPUE JPG and fourth is MBPUE PNG.

- Tim Trance (MBU song) thrown to DC to be with the other 4 songs. Some DC levels are incomplete and requires some changes in MAP etc and might just stay in DC.

- CODING IN MIS FILES CHANGED. Now the MaterialList is different! QuArKing ppl do note that. Example:

materialList = ~/data/skies/Beginner/Beginner_Sky.dml;

- Probably other stuff, cannot remember right now.

HAVE FUN

- Matan

At this time of post, MAC version had NOT been released. Linux Version is the same as PC.

P.S. - Spy is now the official MBP coder & is full staff member.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• technostick
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 32
12 Oct 2007 13:59 #2
I'm trying to download but it says transfer incomplete and gives some error.

• Perishingflames
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Thank you received: 21
12 Oct 2007 14:02 #3
Probably not fully uploaded yet.

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
12 Oct 2007 14:05 #4
EDIT - RELEASED!

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.781 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.