file Teleport Lession(Using In Your Mission)

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
21 Jan 2007 19:25 #1
Here is a tutorial for using the teleport:

First Lets Put a teleport into our level:

Step 1:
Go into The World Editor Creator:

Step 2:
Click on Trigger and Switch The Drop-down To Teleport Trigger:

Step 3:
Add The Name of This Teleport. This is very important because it will dictate which teleport you get sent to. Add it like this:

We said That this one was TeleportTrigger1 This means that if you were to enter it you would go To the Next Highest TeleportTrigger. So If it is a Two Teleport Mission 1 would go to 2 and two would go to 1. It is that Easy. When there are more then 2 teleports it gets hard. You have to calculate where you want the Teleport to Take you. Higher numbers Lead to lower numbers and Lower to Higher. Just Play around after a while you will get the hang of it. Happy Teleporting. Hope This Helped. Please ask any questions.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
22 Jan 2007 19:32 #2
Wait so it is possible to have more than 2 teleports but each of them sends you excatly to where you want and not where the teleports want to? i.e. it's not random.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• robotmarble
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Jan 2007 23:11 #3
Of course not. That would be stupid you can code so it goes to a certian place.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
22 Jan 2007 23:38 #4
Wait, what?

Is it a YES - you can make sure each of the teleporters sends the marble where you want to.
or is it a NO - they're random and won't do as you want them to.

Actually, when MMG is more completed I'll send you to make me a teleporter for it.

• robotmarble
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Jan 2007 23:49 #5
Quote:Wait, what?

YES - you can make sure each of the teleporters sends the marble where you want to.

Yes.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.775 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.